A couple of things.
1) That archive link that pops up next to finished games? It should also
be displayed next to finished games in folders we've created ourselves.
2) We should be able to create our own archive folders. When a game
has been moved to such a folder, the archive link would not show.
3) We should be able to tell which folder to archive games to. For
instance, I've created "Tournaments" and "Tournaments Archive". When
games are finished in "Tournaments" I want that archive link to appear,
but I want it to move the games to "Tournaments Archive" instead of
4) In settings, when I select to show all games, that setting should apply
to all folders I've created. If you're worried that a folder may contain too
many games, you can set a maximum.
5) I would like to see links at the bottom of each game list saying:
"Archive all finished games", "Send all reminders" and "Take all skulls".
That would definitely make things easier than having to go through the
list game by game.
6) Finally, if I send a reminder from page 3 of my Tournaments folder
and then select the link that says to go back to my games, I jump back
to the first page. If there are ten reminders to send that can be very
frustrating. It should go back to the page from where the reminder was
This site is by far the best chess correspondance site I've seen on the
net so far (and I've been to quite a few). Even for non-subscribers this
site is better than most other sites. So I'm not really misgruntled but
feel that every penny I spent on my subscription was definitely worth it.
I'm merely suggesting improvements and I hope you'll all take it that