MAP of the Month

MAP of the Month

Site Ideas

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

West Virginia

Moves
02 Nov 04

This is in the Help Forum, but I think here is a better place for it.

Does anyone think that having a column for current month and one for previous month might help matters? At the end on the month move the just finished month into the previous (overwriting the data from the month before) and then setting all of the current column to 0 for a fresh beginning. This could take place at the end of the month server time during maintenance.

So a few moves between midnight your-time and maintenance server-time get into the previous month. It's always going to be midnight somewhere on the planet, that's unavoidable, but days/months begin when the server guys say, which is generally after the maintenance cycle.
🙂

E
Damn fine Clan!

The Double R Diner

Moves
02 Nov 04

Makes sense to me. 🙂

West Virginia

Moves
07 Nov 04

This may have been reported before, but when I click the link to find my position in the MAP of the Month and my position some multiple of 20, the link takes me one page too far. When I go up a page, I'm on the very bottom of the page.

Just thought I'd pass this on as it seems it would be simple to correct.