Please turn on javascript in your browser to play chess.
Site Ideas Forum

Site Ideas Forum

  1. Standard member Blobby
    You Cheeky
    21 Jan '05 19:22 / 1 edit
    shut up with your hysterical,bitching and moaning, groaning and boasting that you have a stupud theory that everyone that is a higher rating than you is a cheat,if you are so blinking bovered about cheating why didn't you become a cheat mod, i've listened to enough of your stupid whining and acusation's you should be chucked for desturbing the peace!, get on with it you can just play chess, and get on with what you joined rhp to do, LIVE WITH IT!
  2. Standard member Blobby
    You Cheeky
    21 Jan '05 19:31 / 1 edit
    lets take a small quote
    "Oh no, the criminal Red Hot Pawn mafia is after me, threatening! They want to protect their cheater friends! Run! The more you guys do this, the more you make the guilt of those I accuse more apparent. . ."

    i think you can all guess who it was wrote by

    ok matelouse i hat cheaters as well and i and fellow rhp members are not trying to protect cheaters but we are all sick of you accusing people that you have sufficient evidence please, post a game by anyone that every move can be matched up to a engine, if you can't than i have just proved that your theorys are just ways t get to people. utter rubbish!
  3. Standard member GalaxyShield
    Mr. Shield
    21 Jan '05 19:38
    Originally posted by Blobby
    shut up with your hysterical,bitching and moaning, groaning and boasting that you have a stupud theory that everyone that is a higher rating than you is a cheat,if you are so blinking bovered about cheating why didn't you become a cheat mod, i've listened to enough of your stupid whining and acusation's you should be chucked for desturbing the peace!, get ...[text shortened]... th it you can just play chess, and get on with what you joined rhp to do, LIVE WITH IT!
    Lol, nice .
  4. Standard member Ravello
    The Rude©
    21 Jan '05 20:07
    Originally posted by Blobby
    if you are so blinking bovered about cheating why didn't you become a cheat mod
    NOOOOOOO!
    Please God save us from mateulose becoming a cheat mod!
  5. Standard member Blobby
    You Cheeky
    21 Jan '05 20:11
    Originally posted by Ravello
    NOOOOOOO!
    Please God save us from mateulose becoming a cheat mod!
    i hope your stocked up with ear plugs ravello
  6. Standard member Ravello
    The Rude©
    21 Jan '05 20:30
    what's ''ear plugs''?
  7. Standard member Blobby
    You Cheeky
    21 Jan '05 20:33
    Originally posted by Ravello
    what's ''ear plugs''?
    you mena you don't no what ear plugs are?
  8. Standard member Ravello
    The Rude©
    21 Jan '05 20:37
    Genius,if you didn't notice I'm italian and I've no time to bother searching on the dictionary every time I see a word I don't know.
    Now I know what ''ear'' is and ''plug''(I've a plug for my guitar!) is but can't figure what's ear plugs.........
  9. Standard member Blobby
    You Cheeky
    21 Jan '05 20:43
    Originally posted by Ravello
    Genius,if you didn't notice I'm italian and I've no time to bother searching on the dictionary every time I see a word I don't know.
    Now I know what ''ear'' is and ''plug''(I've a plug for my guitar!) is but can't figure what's ear plugs.........
    sorry right, well firstly a pluck for your guiter is spely pluck not plug and ear plugs are little cotton wool thingys that people stick inot there ear if they have a ear infection or want peace and quiet anything you didn't quite understand there ravello?
  10. Standard member Ravello
    The Rude©
    21 Jan '05 20:55
    Originally posted by Blobby
    anything you didn't quite understand there ravello?
    Yes,that I know more than you about guitars.........
    I said plug,not pluck,you said plug,not pluck.
    Do you know that little electric wire that at the end of it has a plug ,that thing that you need to put into an electric guitar to make it play through your 100W Marshall?
    Anything you didn't quite understand there blobby?
  11. Standard member Blobby
    You Cheeky
    21 Jan '05 21:06
    Originally posted by Ravello
    Yes,that I know more than you about guitars.........
    I said [b]plug
    ,not pluck,you said plug,not pluck.
    Do you know that little electric wire that at the end of it has a plug ,that thing that you need to put into an electric guitar to make it play through your 100W Marshall?
    Anything you didn't quite understand there blobby?[/b]
    yes the bit where you said that i said that i called the think that you play a guitar with a plug when infatc you were the one that said that and i called it a pluck
  12. Standard member Ravello
    The Rude©
    21 Jan '05 21:11
    ehm,do you re-read what you write? did you read what i wrote?
  13. Standard member Gatecrasher
    Whale watching
    21 Jan '05 23:19
    This thread is plucking rediculous. Play some chess, guys.
  14. Standard member Freddie2008
    9 Edits
    22 Jan '05 00:47
    jeees...shut up blobby.
  15. Standard member Blobby
    You Cheeky
    22 Jan '05 08:01
    Originally posted by Freddie2004
    jeees...shut up blobby.
    well blame that in ravello i started of a good argument until he came!