1. Joined
    05 Aug '04
    Moves
    25 Jan '05 13:50
    Can we have some siege boards that are only eligible up to a certain rating? If you go above that rating the board becomes free even if you win.

They all seem to be getting taken over by the elite at present. Whilst I enjoy a good thrashing as much as the next tory MP.😀. It would be nice to have the opportunity to win now and then.

Just a couple to start with to see if there is a place for this on RHP.
  2. UK
    Moves
    25 Jan '05 14:15
    Originally posted by Grandmaster bater
    Can we have some siege boards that are only eligible up to a certain rating? If you go above that rating the board becomes free even if you win.

They all seem to be getting taken over by the elite at present. Whilst I enjoy a good thrashing as much as the next tory MP.😀. It would be nice to have the opportunity to win now and then.

I'd go for that. Maybe a low, mid, and high end type board.
  3. Standard memberAlcra
    Lazy Sod
    Everywhere
    Moves
    25 Jan '05 14:41
    Originally posted by Grandmaster bater

Big yes from me too!

Getting thrashed is OK, but not when you have waited 2 months to get on a board and then proceed to lose in 15 moves!!

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree