meditating smiley

meditating smiley

Site Ideas

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

rc

Moves
30 Apr 14

We at the Masters of Zen request a meditating smiley for when we are contemplating our moves to the sound of some ambient and mystical bamboo flute.

Many thanks in advance Robbie.

chemist

Linkenheim

Moves
30 Apr 14

Originally posted by robbie carrobie
We at the Masters of Zen request a meditating smiley for when we are contemplating our moves to the sound of some ambient and mystical bamboo flute.

We would need the smiley not excluively for use by the Zen Masters...though I don't own a mystical bamboo flute

st johnstone

Moves
30 Apr 14

😴😴😴😴😴

i think that sums up the zen hen

rc

Moves
30 Apr 14

Originally posted by Ponderable
We would need the smiley not excluively for use by the Zen Masters...though I don't own a mystical bamboo flute
yes all who like to contemplate their chess moves can make use of it.

rc

Moves
30 Apr 14
1 edit

Originally posted by roma45
😴😴😴😴😴

i think that sums up the zen hen
we have taught you the ways and you now dishonour your masters and the temple! It is for this reason that Karma has given us victory over you.

Child of the Novelty

San Antonio, Texas

Moves
04 May 14

we have taught you the ways and you now dishonour your masters and the temple! It is for this reason that Karma has given us victory over you.
As the Buddha taught, life contains suffering. (insert meditating smiley here)