1. Standard memberRamned
    The Rams
    Joined
    04 Sep '06
    Moves
    13491
    20 Apr '07 00:48
    Sort of like in clans, where you can message all members, this would be useful for telling opponents some necessary information, intstead of individually telling each.
  2. Joined
    11 Nov '05
    Moves
    43938
    20 Apr '07 05:08
    Originally posted by Ramned
    Sort of like in clans, where you can message all members, this would be useful for telling opponents some necessary information, intstead of individually telling each.
    You can always put more names than one in the 'to'-field. Just separate them with commas:
    member1,member2,member3, ...
    Then you can write the same message to a whole bunch in one go.
  3. Joined
    22 Aug '05
    Moves
    26450
    20 Apr '07 10:52
    Originally posted by FabianFnas
    You can always put more names than one in the 'to'-field. Just separate them with commas:
    member1,member2,member3, ...
    Then you can write the same message to a whole bunch in one go.
    As long as you are a paying customer of course - to prevent abuse. 🙄
  4. Standard memberRamned
    The Rams
    Joined
    04 Sep '06
    Moves
    13491
    20 Apr '07 11:16
    Originally posted by FabianFnas
    You can always put more names than one in the 'to'-field. Just separate them with commas:
    member1,member2,member3, ...
    Then you can write the same message to a whole bunch in one go.
    what if someone has 50 or 350 opponents... that will take a long long time

    Just a clickable link that sends to all opp's
  5. Joined
    18 Jan '07
    Moves
    6861
    20 Apr '07 12:14
    Originally posted by Dr Strangelove
    As long as you are a paying customer of course - to prevent abuse. 🙄
    If you're not a paying customer, you only have six opponents maximum anyway, so that's not a problem.

    Richard
  6. Joined
    11 Nov '05
    Moves
    43938
    20 Apr '07 14:14
    Originally posted by Dr Strangelove
    As long as you are a paying customer of course - to prevent abuse. 🙄
    Oh, I didn't know that.
    This is another reason to be or stay a sub. There are lots of them.
  7. Joined
    20 Jan '07
    Moves
    489281
    24 Apr '07 05:56
    It's not a bad idea at all.
Back to Top