1. Joined
    19 Dec '03
    Moves
    27 Oct '04 23:381 edit
    How about like next to your game, if when someone writes to you a little buble comes up next to that game, so that if the game is over you can go see what it says. Plus so when your rushing you don't miss a message and someone gets mad because you didn't respond.
  2. Joined
    17 Jul '04
    Moves
    27 Oct '04 23:44
    Yes, I think that this would be very helpful.
  3. Standard memberorfeo
    Paralysed analyst
    On a ship of fools
    Moves
    28 Oct '04 03:46
    I take it this means a bubble coming up on the "My Games" page? If so I'm all for it.
  4. Standard memberCrowley
    Not Aleister
    Control room
    Moves
    28 Oct '04 09:43
    Yeah, sounds cool.
    Before you archive you can see the last message.
  5. Standard memberRagnorak
    For RHP addons...
    tinyurl.com/yssp6g
    Moves
    28 Oct '04 09:57
    Originally posted by Brad Esta
    How about like next to your game, if when someone writes to you a little buble comes up next to that game, so that if the game is over you can go see what it says. Plus so when your rushing you don't miss a message and someone gets mad because you didn't respond.
    Good idea, especially when a game has just ended.

Sorry, but I had to laugh when I read your post. I didn't realise that the american youth tendency to use the word like, every second or third word carried over into, like, written american.

: D
  6. Joined
    19 Dec '03
    Moves
    28 Oct '04 21:38
    Originally posted by orfeo
    I take it this means a bubble coming up on the "My Games" page? If so I'm all for it.
    Yes, thats exactly what i mean, so that when someone writes to you. You can see it as broad day light so you can respond.

Please trr to get other people to read, post, and reccomend this, so that we might get it thanks.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree