Please turn on javascript in your browser to play chess.
Site Ideas Forum

Site Ideas Forum

1. 27 Oct '04 23:38 / 1 edit
    How about like next to your game, if when someone writes to you a little buble comes up next to that game, so that if the game is over you can go see what it says. Plus so when your rushing you don't miss a message and someone gets mad because you didn't respond.
  2. 27 Oct '04 23:44
    Yes, I think that this would be very helpful.
  3. Standard member orfeo
    Missing 285 + 1
    28 Oct '04 03:46
    I take it this means a bubble coming up on the "My Games" page? If so I'm all for it.
  4. Standard member Crowley
    Not Aleister
    28 Oct '04 09:43
    Yeah, sounds cool.
    Before you archive you can see the last message.
  5. Standard member Ragnorak
    For RHP addons...
    28 Oct '04 09:57
    Originally posted by Brad Esta
    How about like next to your game, if when someone writes to you a little buble comes up next to that game, so that if the game is over you can go see what it says. Plus so when your rushing you don't miss a message and someone gets mad because you didn't respond.
    Good idea, especially when a game has just ended.

Sorry, but I had to laugh when I read your post. I didn't realise that the american youth tendency to use the word like, every second or third word carried over into, like, written american.

: D
  6. 28 Oct '04 21:38
    Originally posted by orfeo
    I take it this means a bubble coming up on the "My Games" page? If so I'm all for it.
    Yes, thats exactly what i mean, so that when someone writes to you. You can see it as broad day light so you can respond.

Please trr to get other people to read, post, and reccomend this, so that we might get it thanks.