Please turn on javascript in your browser to play chess.
Site Ideas Forum

Site Ideas Forum

  1. 27 Jan '10 06:41
    Hi all,

    Any one know whether a mobile app is in the making?.... Specifically one for blackberry...,?

    Chess it good!
  2. Standard member Daemon Sin
    I'm A Mighty Pirate™
    27 Jan '10 08:08
    Originally posted by goso
    Hi all,

    Any one know whether a mobile app is in the making?.... Specifically one for blackberry...,?

    Chess it good!
    http://mobile.redhotpawn.com/
  3. 13 Mar '10 19:28
    Any news an a mobile app for rhp ? Specifically one for blackberry...?... I'd pay up to 10 $us for such an app, I'm wondering if any else is interested in a blackberry app for rhp....?.... Perhaps its a matter of revealing the demand....
  4. 15 Mar '10 16:42
    Originally posted by goso
    Any news an a mobile app for rhp ? Specifically one for blackberry...?... I'd pay up to 10 $us for such an app, I'm wondering if any else is interested in a blackberry app for rhp....?.... Perhaps its a matter of revealing the demand....
    http://mobile.redhotpawn.com/
  5. 18 Mar '10 19:32
    I know there of the mobile friendly web site (mobile.redhotpawn.com) but I am more interested in an actual blackberry application.
  6. 29 Mar '10 15:19
    It works well for me! (My phone is a SonyEricsson C902.) I've been using the app for about a week since I learned about it through this thread. Why isn't it announced at the bottom of the page?
  7. Standard member Daemon Sin
    I'm A Mighty Pirate™
    30 Mar '10 17:28
    Originally posted by joen
    It works well for me! (My phone is a SonyEricsson C902.) I've been using the app for about a week since I learned about it through this thread. Why isn't it announced at the bottom of the page?
    It is sort of - it's greyed out under the iPhone link.

    The mobile site was meant to be redesigned shortly after the iPhone site was launched but that was back in September last year (see Page 2 of Thread 114183) and nothing has happened since.

    Not sure why they did the iPhone site first though. I would have thought there would be a lot more demand for the standard mobile version.