1. Standard memberRamned
    The Rams
    Moves
    13 Apr '09 21:58
    Lately I am see-ing a ton of OFF TOPIC posts meant for the GENERAL FORUM, especially in the chess forum. That forum is almost becoming a general forum in itself. I think we should get a couple of volunteers with the power to moderate forums, delete rash posts / topics, and move certain topics to its appropriate forum. I for one would gladly volunteer, as I'd like to see a higher concentration of CHESS related topics in that forum,
  2. Standard memberSwissGambit
    Caninus Interruptus
    Moves
    13 Apr '09 23:32
    Originally posted by Ramned
    Lately I am see-ing a ton of OFF TOPIC posts meant for the GENERAL FORUM, especially in the chess forum. That forum is almost becoming a general forum in itself. I think we should get a couple of volunteers with the power to moderate forums, delete rash posts / topics, and move certain topics to its appropriate forum. I for one would gladly volunteer, as I'd like to see a higher concentration of CHESS related topics in that forum,
    I looked over the threads on page 1 and really don't see the problem. It's not like the chess-related discussions are getting crowded out. There are threads on page 1 that haven't even been posted in for 3 days!
  3. SubscriberMctayto
    Highlander
    Moves
    15 Apr '09 21:18
    We already have excessive moderation, wise up
  4. Joined
    10 Jan '08
    Moves
    15 Apr '09 21:20
    Originally posted by Mctayto
    We already have excessive moderation, wise up
    hear, hear.
  5. Standard memberPhlabibit
    Mystic Meg
    tinyurl.com/3sbbwd4
    Moves
    16 Apr '09 14:19
    User Ramned

0 alerts in past 7 days.

Please use the alert system, moderators who are on duty can't solve your problem if you are not willing to use the alert system.

Alert posts, mods will evaluate... and we can go from there.

There really isn't need for more moderation, but a need for more alerts if you have a problem with threads and posts in the chess forum.

P-