1. Standard memberthesonofsaul
    King of the Ashes
    Trying to rise ....
    Moves
    06 Apr '06 01:47
    I get somewhat annoyed at times when I recieve challenges chock full of players that I know are unavailable for play, wether for personal reasons or game limit or whatever. Yet because they don't have their availability turned off, they can still be included in challenges. I suggest that clan leaders can set a player's availability for challenges to that clan, thereby avoiding tons of challenges that have to be bounced several times and then deleted.
  2. University
    Moves
    06 Apr '06 02:22
    Originally posted by thesonofsaul
    I get somewhat annoyed at times when I recieve challenges chock full of players that I know are unavailable for play, wether for personal reasons or game limit or whatever. Yet because they don't have their availability turned off, they can still be included in challenges. I suggest that clan leaders can set a player's availability for challenges to t ...[text shortened]... n, thereby avoiding tons of challenges that have to be bounced several times and then deleted.
    So you're saying that availability should be per clan instead of all as a whole? There may be issues wrt the clan leaders controlling that, but other than that, I agree with this.

I notice that my members are often at their requested limit because of our clan's small size. But with other clans, they have smaller game loads, so if they make themselves unavailable, they affect every clan they are in. That is why most of them don't do that.

I hereby second this request.
  3. Home
    Moves
    06 Apr '06 04:12
    You should be able to choose which clans you want to be available and with ones you are not.

I third for this request.

To enhance this you should be able to choose how many challenges, or games, you will participate in the clan. When you reach the limit you are automatically made unavailable. This would make clan leaders jobs easer and reduce the risk of people getting assigned too many games.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree