1. Joined
    25 May '08
    Moves
    25 Sep '09 11:32
    It would be nice, when the leader of the clubs and clans could have more functions. In this way they can breath more spirit in each clan or club.

Statistcs and the presentation are also important, but not only. I have seen a lot of development in this way, but not for the function 😠

By the way to many changes in the presentation are not only good for the cooparate idendity. The avatars in the result-table of the clanchallanges are not my think. I will see the result and not avatars, which I see on other places on this side, too.

When there will nothing done for the leaders of the clan and clubs it makes no fun to the leader of clubs to spend a lot of time in this organizational-forms. It makes no fun, when you have no banded-tourneys and keywords for special tourneys. Also the alternative of 0 days timeout and the possibility to set pieces in tourneys would be fantastic. All things, which could not need much time, because they still exist - only not for the clubs.
    I have written a lot of messages and post about it in the official club thread. What is the result nothing !
  2. SubscriberRuss
    RHP Code Monkey
    RHP HQ
    Moves
    25 Sep '09 14:45
    A little patience is required, sorry. A big update will take place in about 3 weeks time. This has been delayed way longer than I would have liked.

Until this update has taken place, no new significant features can be added. This is the reason why most recent changes have been cosmetic recently.

So, if I have promised you a feature (in your case, the club enhancements), and you still don't have them by the end of November, please send abusive feedback demanding them right away. I will be able to act upon them then.
  3. Joined
    25 May '08
    Moves
    25 Sep '09 15:43
    Originally posted by Russ
    A little patience is required, sorry. A big update will take place in about 3 weeks time. This has been delayed way longer than I would have liked.

Until this update has taken place, no new significant features can be added. This is the reason why most recent changes have been cosmetic recently.

So, if I have promised you a feature (in your case, the cl ...[text shortened]... please send abusive feedback demanding them right away. I will be able to act upon them then.
    Thank you Russ, this is a good perspective 😀 😉 🙂
  4. Subscribercoquette
    Already mated
    Omaha, Nebraska, USA
    Moves
    26 Sep '09 17:47
    Originally posted by Russ

So, if I have promised you a feature (in your case, the cl ...[text shortened]... please send abusive feedback demanding them right away. I will be able to act upon them then.
    I can't wait! I'll have to think of something to demand.
  5. Joined
    11 Jul '09
    Moves
    03 Oct '09 17:18
    yep, it will ne really fun for us, to be able to set a position if we play themathics tournament, as some, like to not follow them.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree