More space

More space

Site Ideas

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

T

ALG

Moves
25 Nov 09
1 edit

<-- Why have I pressed my space bar for minutes for such a small space?

And I wanted this text starting in the middle of the page.

Highlander

Planet Earth

Moves
25 Nov 09

Originally posted by Thomaster

As a child my ma said to me "He that wants never gets" 😀

a

THORNINYOURSIDE

Moves
26 Nov 09
1 edit

chemist

Linkenheim

Moves
26 Nov 09

What you actually want is tabulators.

T

ALG

Moves
26 Nov 09

Originally posted by Ponderable
What you actually want is tabulators.
If those cause space being created on my screen, yes.

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
06 Dec 09

I daresay your post is why. Can you imagine what reading a forum would be like with yahoos like you inserting pages and pages of blank space in posts?

Thanks for screwing it up for the rest of us, who might only want a little extra space, like between sentences.

T

ALG

Moves
06 Dec 09

Originally posted by Suzianne
I daresay your post is why. Can you imagine what reading a forum would be like with yahoos like you inserting pages and pages of blank space in posts?

Thanks for screwing it up for the rest of us, who might only want a little extra space, like between sentences.
Why are you blaming me?

z
Thread Killing Chimp

In your retina!:D

Moves
06 Dec 09

I think you can already add "pages and pages of blank space in posts" with the "Enter" button:

I think what Thomaster wants is the option to make a sort of layout for your posts. Like outlining tekst in the middle of the post and such. Tabs would be nice too.

S
Caninus Interruptus

Moves
06 Dec 09
1 edit

Yeah, good thing they can't easily get around that with some filler characters, right?
Hey look, my text is far down.
.........................................................................................Now I've got text way over here.
I'm totally screwing things up for those innocent souls who only want an extra carriage return or two...🙄

DS
I'm A Mighty Pirateâ„¢

PaTROLLING the forum

Moves
07 Dec 09

Only idiots press the space bar to create spaces. Instead you should use a retaining magnetic field to focus a narrow beam of gravitons between the letters - these, in turn, fold space-time consistent with Weyl tensor dynamics until the space-time curvature becomes infinitely large, and you produce a singularity. This singularity then pushes the letters apart.

Like              this           !!!

z
Thread Killing Chimp

In your retina!:D

Moves
07 Dec 09

Originally posted by Daemon Sin
Only idiots press the space bar to create spaces. Instead you should use a retaining magnetic field to focus a narrow beam of gravitons between the letters - these, in turn, fold space-time consistent with Weyl tensor dynamics until the space-time curvature becomes infinitely large, and you produce a singularity. This singularity then pushes the letters apart.

How exactly do you make the "retaining magnetic field"? Ive held serveral magnets close the screen where i wanted space between the letters but all it did whas destroy my monitor??

S
Caninus Interruptus

Moves
08 Dec 09

Originally posted by Daemon Sin

Stop creating       those things              it's affecting                     other posts.

a

THORNINYOURSIDE

Moves
08 Dec 09

Originally posted by SwissGambit
Stop creating       those things              it's affecting                     other posts.