1. Account suspended
    Moves
    30 Jul '07 03:06
    i think it is little used and it takes up alot of space on all pages..why not just put it at the end of all the clans...you could make it shaped into a long
    bar like the clan bars and it would fit nicely as the last entry.
  2. Standard memberDaemon Sin
    I'm A Mighty Pirateā„¢
    PaTROLLING the forum
    Moves
    30 Jul '07 11:47
    Originally posted by reinfeld
    i think it is little used and it takes up alot of space on all pages..why not just put it at the end of all the clans...you could make it shaped into a long
    bar like the clan bars and it would fit nicely as the last entry.
    All pages? It's ONLY on the Clan Index page. But besides that, it's a VERY useful tool for finding Clans to challenge so it shouldn't be hidden away in the far corner of a menu bar.

Though, if you want to reduce the white-space it causes and give more width to the Clan list, then it might be better to shunt it from being a column down the side to a row above the Clan lists.
  3. Account suspended
    Moves
    30 Jul '07 12:47
    the clan directory appears on all my clan page...yes, it should be rectangled out to either the top of the clan pages ( someone just has to put metallica in second place ) or at the end...probably on the top of page 1 is best.
  4. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    01 Aug '07 19:48
    Originally posted by Daemon Sin
    All pages? It's ONLY on the Clan Index page. But besides that, it's a VERY useful tool for finding Clans to challenge so it shouldn't be hidden away in the far corner of a menu bar.

Though, if you want to reduce the white-space it causes and give more width to the Clan list, then it might be better to shunt it from being a column down the side to a row above the Clan lists.
    This would probably require changing all the directories to the same format, i.e. the Player Directory on the Find Player page or the Player Search on the Player Tables page, and would be a bigger job than just changing one page.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree