1. London
    Moves
    12 Feb '09 06:56
    i cannot enter moves on the mobile version of the site. this is because my smartphone navigates via a joypad and not by a stylus. i wonder if there could be an option to enter moves by typing in some algebraic notation? or do i need to buy a new smartphone? if so, which ones work best with the site?
  2. Joined
    11 Nov '05
    Moves
    12 Feb '09 08:02
    Originally posted by mushypeas
    i cannot enter moves on the mobile version of the site. this is because my smartphone navigates via a joypad and not by a stylus. i wonder if there could be an option to enter moves by typing in some algebraic notation? or do i need to buy a new smartphone? if so, which ones work best with the site?
    I use the browser, Opera Mini, with my Sony Ericsson K850i, and it works perfectly well to make moves with the arrow buttons. No stylus needed, no joypad needed.

My 17" screen and my keyboard at my desctop computer is better, but my mobile is just fine when I want to make a move at RHP.
  3. London
    Moves
    12 Feb '09 09:51
    I have a windows CE smartphone and I can't navigate to the board with the IE browser. Don't think I can install any other browser on a windows CE device?
  4. Standard memberDaemon Sin
    I'm A Mighty Pirateā„¢
    PaTROLLING the forum
    Moves
    12 Feb '09 10:46
    Originally posted by mushypeas
    Thread 107235

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree