1. omnipresent
    Moves
    09 May '05 15:19
    please Russ, can we have an option to turnoff move reminders? When I have over 50 games going, I will obviously have some waiting every time I log onto the site, but sometimes I don't have the time to move in all of them every day-but why do I have to have 10 move reminders in my inbox 3 days later? It's killing me... pleeeeease?
    *Hands Russ a caffeine gummy bear (yep they're good) in an effort to persuade him to install this option* (and you can have some more if you need to stay awake at night to do this 😉)

Angie 😀
  2. Standard memberAiko
    Nearing 250000...!
    Moves
    09 May '05 16:03
    Adding some hot chocolatemilk to go with the candy...
  3. Subscribermwmiller
    RHP Member No.16
    Moves
    09 May '05 16:051 edit
    You have it already.

http://www.timeforchess.com/myhome/mysitesettings.php

<edit> oops, this may not be what you're talking about. Sorry....
  4. Standard memberAiko
    Nearing 250000...!
    Moves
    09 May '05 19:55
    Heh heh, many have suggested that to be the answer to this problem already... It looks like it, but is indeed not.
  5. Standard memberRagnorak
    For RHP addons...
    tinyurl.com/yssp6g
    Moves
    09 May '05 22:49
    Originally posted by angie88
    please Russ, can we have an option to turnoff move reminders? When I have over 50 games going, I will obviously have some waiting every time I log onto the site, but sometimes I don't have the time to move in all of them every day-but why do I have to have 10 move reminders in my inbox 3 days later? It's killing me... pleeeeease?
    *Hands Russ a caffeine gu ...[text shortened]... ption* (and you can have some more if you need to stay awake at night to do this 😉)

Angie 😀
    Setup a filter in your email to trash emails from: robot@redhotpawn.com containing Move Reminder from in the subject.

If you don't know how to do it, let us know your email client/provider, and maybe somebody can give u some pointers.

D

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree