Please turn on javascript in your browser to play chess.
Site Ideas Forum

Site Ideas Forum

1. 09 May '05 15:19
    please Russ, can we have an option to turnoff move reminders? When I have over 50 games going, I will obviously have some waiting every time I log onto the site, but sometimes I don't have the time to move in all of them every day-but why do I have to have 10 move reminders in my inbox 3 days later? It's killing me... pleeeeease?
    *Hands Russ a caffeine gummy bear (yep they're good) in an effort to persuade him to install this option* (and you can have some more if you need to stay awake at night to do this )

Angie
  2. Standard member Aiko
    Nearing 200000...!
    09 May '05 16:03
    Adding some hot chocolatemilk to go with the candy...
  3. Donation mwmiller
    RHP Member No.16
    09 May '05 16:05 / 1 edit
    You have it already.

http://www.timeforchess.com/myhome/mysitesettings.php

<edit> oops, this may not be what you're talking about. Sorry....
  4. Standard member Aiko
    Nearing 200000...!
    09 May '05 19:55
    Heh heh, many have suggested that to be the answer to this problem already... It looks like it, but is indeed not.
  5. Standard member Ragnorak
    For RHP addons...
    09 May '05 22:49
    Originally posted by angie88
    please Russ, can we have an option to turnoff move reminders? When I have over 50 games going, I will obviously have some waiting every time I log onto the site, but sometimes I don't have the time to move in all of them every day-but why do I have to have 10 move reminders in my inbox 3 days later? It's killing me... pleeeeease?
    *Hands Russ a caffeine gu ...[text shortened]... ption* (and you can have some more if you need to stay awake at night to do this )

Angie
    Setup a filter in your email to trash emails from: robot@redhotpawn.com containing Move Reminder from in the subject.

If you don't know how to do it, let us know your email client/provider, and maybe somebody can give u some pointers.

D