1. Quepos, Costa Rica
    Moves
    22 Apr '05 16:50
    i have posted this idea before, but wouldn't it be great if you coiuld add multiple open invites from the option list, 5 as white 5 as black, etc...
  2. Subscriberinvigorate
    Only 1 F in Uckfield
    Buxted UK
    Moves
    22 Apr '05 21:52
    Originally posted by zanob
    i have posted this idea before, but wouldn't it be great if you coiuld add multiple open invites from the option list, 5 as white 5 as black, etc...
    if you really want this you can do it - however I suspect most punters who want a game would like to see a variety of names rather than the same bloke offering multiple games. Why not offer a new game straight after the first one gets taken.
  3. Standard memberflexmore
    Quack Quack Quack !
    Chesstralia
    Moves
    23 Apr '05 02:00
    Originally posted by zanob
    i would like to see the ability to offer duels ... one game as white, and one as black ... the take both or none.
  4. Standard memberCalWriter
    Creative Genius
    Literary Lion Land
    Moves
    23 Apr '05 05:35
    Originally posted by flexmore
    i would like to see the ability to offer[b] duels ... one game as white, and one as black ... the take both or none.[/b]
    I second this
  5. Standard memberchuck l
    nothing good to say
    middletown pa, usa
    Moves
    23 Apr '05 10:14
    i would like to see the ability to offer[b] duels ... one game as white, and one as black ... the take both or none.[/b]
    I like that idea alot
  6. Quepos, Costa Rica
    Moves
    23 Apr '05 22:11
    get 'er done!
  7. Standard memberColetti
    W.P. Extraordinaire
    State of Franklin
    Moves
    28 Apr '05 20:59
    I like that.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree