1. Standard memberMCA
    TokerSmurf
    Bonnie Scotland
    Moves
    13 May '06 15:071 edit
    The "My Games" page used to remember what I left it looking like.

i.e.
    I like to have my left hand panel (My games, folders, search for a game section) hidden and my games listed in order of last move made but when I come back to the "My Games" page, the left hand panel is open/visible again and my games are ordered in user ID order again. I know its only a minor point but it does annoy me.

I have looked into my setting and cant find anywhere which allows me to choose how this page reacts. Has this been a deliberate change? If not, can it be changed back? If it was deliberate can we get an option to choose to change it back?
  2. Standard memberAiko
    Nearing 250000...!
    Moves
    13 May '06 17:01
    I experienced this too this afternood, when I started making moves. Yesterday all was right, but now the left bos was not collapsed anymore, and the order of the games was not by last move, as I set it. It works now, but I don't know what happened between yesterday and this afternoon.
  3. Standard memberRagnorak
    For RHP addons...
    tinyurl.com/yssp6g
    Moves
    13 May '06 17:08
    Originally posted by MCA
    The "My Games" page used to remember what I left it looking like.

i.e.
    I like to have my left hand panel (My games, folders, search for a game section) hidden and my games listed in order of last move made but when I come back to the "My Games" page, the left hand panel is open/visible again and my games are ordered in user ID order again. I know its only a ...[text shortened]... n it be changed back? If it was deliberate can we get an option to choose to change it back?
    It happened to me ages ago. I deleted all my cookies and cache, but that didn't help, if I recall correctly. It just seemed to fix itself after a day or so.

D
  4. Standard memberMCA
    TokerSmurf
    Bonnie Scotland
    Moves
    13 May '06 17:40
    Originally posted by Ragnorak
    It happened to me ages ago. I deleted all my cookies and cache, but that didn't help, if I recall correctly. It just seemed to fix itself after a day or so.

D
    well its still like that now - seems ok if i set it and then navigate around the site and come back (i.e. all in the same session) but if i close the window then come back (i.e. new session) its stuffed again
  5. Standard memberAiko
    Nearing 250000...!
    Moves
    14 May '06 09:26
    Originally posted by MCA
    well its still like that now - seems ok if i set it and then navigate around the site and come back (i.e. all in the same session) but if i close the window then come back (i.e. new session) its stuffed again
    Yes, I am experiencing that now too. Hmmmmgrrrrr...!
  6. London
    Moves
    14 May '06 09:41
    Its happening to me too.
  7. UK
    Moves
    14 May '06 10:47
    for me, it is remembering the setting within a visit to the site, but not after I close the browser window then come back later.
  8. Standard memberMCA
    TokerSmurf
    Bonnie Scotland
    Moves
    14 May '06 11:401 edit
    Originally posted by mrmist
    for me, it is remembering the setting within a visit to the site, but not after I close the browser window then come back later.
    ok time to send feedback i think - ill go send it now

[Edit: I have now sent feedback and will keep this thread updated if I hear anything back]
  9. Standard memberRagnorak
    For RHP addons...
    tinyurl.com/yssp6g
    Moves
    14 May '06 18:37
    Originally posted by MCA
    ok time to send feedback i think - ill go send it now

[Edit: I have now sent feedback and will keep this thread updated if I hear anything back]
    Let us know how you get on. Its happening to me now too.

D
  10. Standard memberMCA
    TokerSmurf
    Bonnie Scotland
    Moves
    14 May '06 18:43
    Originally posted by Ragnorak
    Let us know how you get on. Its happening to me now too.

D
    no word back as yet :0(
  11. Joined
    16 Jul '02
    Moves
    14 May '06 21:53
    Originally posted by MCA
    no word back as yet :0(
    Seems a pretty general problem, I'm getting it too.

David
  12. The sky
    Moves
    15 May '06 00:19
    Of course this needs to be solved, but meanwhile, if you use Firefox, I'd recommend the Session Manager extension, which allows you to start from where you left in your last session. I just tried closing and reopening the browser, and the settings are still the same.
  13. Standard memberMCA
    TokerSmurf
    Bonnie Scotland
    Moves
    15 May '06 10:19
    Originally posted by Nordlys
    Of course this needs to be solved, but meanwhile, if you use Firefox, I'd recommend the Session Manager extension, which allows you to start from where you left in your last session. I just tried closing and reopening the browser, and the settings are still the same.
    Well I have still not heard anything back from Russ yet but cheers for the tip Nordlys, that will keep me sweet for wee while.
  14. The sky
    Moves
    15 May '06 20:48
    I just noticed another problem I haven't had before: If I go to RHP or CAW (I am normally using TFC at home), I am not logged in. If I log in, I get logged out again as soon as I follow any link, so the only page I can go to at RHP or CAW while being logged in is My Home. I haven't changed my settings, and "Enable multiple browsers to be logged into the same account" is still checked. I don't know if this is in any way related to the problem with the settings of the games page.
  15. Joined
    18 Apr '04
    Moves
    15 May '06 23:43
    Originally posted by DdV
    Seems a pretty general problem, I'm getting it too.

David
    Same problem for me also.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree