1. Subscriberstrummer
    strummer
    london
    Joined
    19 Apr '08
    Moves
    72987
    18 Feb '09 11:39
    sicne the work on the site today the "inbox" option, showing just your live games, is not available. all of my games are showing, included completed ones.
    can you help?
  2. Utrecht
    Joined
    16 Feb '04
    Moves
    121009
    18 Feb '09 12:06
    Yes please. This is not an improvement.
  3. SubscriberMctayto
    Highlander
    Joined
    10 Dec '04
    Moves
    794654
    18 Feb '09 12:12
    Most updates are for the better but this one is [b]HORRIFIC
  4. Joined
    22 Aug '08
    Moves
    75007
    18 Feb '09 12:14
    I was fairly happy with it the way it was. I think that change just for the sake of change is pointless.
  5. Joined
    20 Oct '08
    Moves
    6615
    18 Feb '09 12:141 edit
    I agree. They've made the site a bit of a chore to use imo.
  6. Joined
    15 Apr '08
    Moves
    28898
    18 Feb '09 12:37
    Couple of bugs since the upgrade:

    * When a players name is long + they are a subscriber = it makes the entry on the my bames page run to two lines

    * The My Games page no longer 'shows all games on one page' if you have this option selected

    Cheers
  7. SubscriberRuss
    RHP Code Monkey
    RHP HQ
    Joined
    21 Feb '01
    Moves
    1795
    18 Feb '09 14:45
    Originally posted by roge25
    Couple of bugs since the upgrade:

    * When a players name is long + they are a subscriber = it makes the entry on the my bames page run to two lines

    * The My Games page no longer 'shows all games on one page' if you have this option selected

    Cheers
    Both of these problems have now been dealt with.
  8. Subscriberrookie54
    free tazer tickles..
    wildly content...
    Joined
    09 Mar '08
    Moves
    133471
    18 Feb '09 14:59
    i know yer tryin yer best to improve what exists...
    but what iz right now, sucks beyond belief...

    please set tha wayback machine to february 17, 2009...


    thank you...

    rookie
  9. Account suspended
    Joined
    07 Nov '06
    Moves
    44145
    18 Feb '09 20:53
    My first ever post here, and this change is diabolical. wtf were you thinking?
  10. Joined
    10 Jan '08
    Moves
    10258
    19 Feb '09 03:30
    Originally posted by jockymckilt
    My first ever post here, and this change is diabolical. wtf were you thinking?
    this isn't my first post here and i agree with you completely.
  11. Standard membercaissad4
    Child of the Novelty
    San Antonio, Texas
    Joined
    08 Mar '04
    Moves
    615559
    19 Feb '09 04:45
    Originally posted by rookie54
    i know yer tryin yer best to improve what exists...
    but what iz right now, sucks beyond belief...

    please set tha wayback machine to february 17, 2009...


    thank you...

    rookie
    That is an understatement.
    Recced !!
  12. Joined
    27 Dec '04
    Moves
    105712
    19 Feb '09 08:19
    The first change on this site which makes things worse. The inbox folder was great, showing all games on one page. And I could keep some other games in extra folders. Now inbox is replaced by current games, which has all games in extra folders too, moreover round up of time remaining is very bad. I vote for canceling this change.
Back to Top