1. Standard memberemanon
    Student
    Leuven
    Moves
    01 Nov '07 17:13
    I would like to see a feature which enables us to sort our games on the 'My Games' page. i.e. Tournies, clan and normal games grouped together, games listed with most moves made on top; least below, shortest time left, most time left...etc.

This feature would really add value, especially for people who have lots of games going on simultaneously.
  2. Joined
    11 Nov '05
    Moves
    01 Nov '07 17:50
    Originally posted by emanon
    I would like to see a feature which enables us to sort our games on the 'My Games' page. i.e. Tournies, clan and normal games grouped together, games listed with most moves made on top; least below, shortest time left, most time left...etc.

This feature would really add value, especially for people who have lots of games going on simultaneously.
    But you can do all that already:

In the header line over all games, some is blue and therefore a link.
    Click 'Game Id' and you get all games belonging to a certain tournament togeter.
    Click 'action' and you can see games with your move, complete games etc.
    Click 'move' and you get it sorted by number of moves.
    Click 'Last moves' and you get the cronological order.
    Click 'Opponent' and you get all games with the same opponent clustered together.
    Click twice and you get the sorted order reversed.

Make combinations with action and you can filter and sort at the same time.

The most of what you wanted is there already.
  3. Standard memberemanon
    Student
    Leuven
    Moves
    01 Nov '07 20:28
    >< thx, this is great!

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree