1. Joined
    13 Dec '04
    Moves
    06 Sep '08 17:34
    I would find it useful to mark 'important' games on the 'My Games' page, especially when I need to reply in a number of games.

Can a marker be added that I could tick to identify certain games as important?

I usually have about 30 games going. If I could mark the games that I needed to win (ie to progress in a tournament game or important in a clan challenge) I would take more care and time on that game or possibly opt to avoid a passive position.

Less important games (ie if I cannot qualify for next round or ungraded etc) can be treated accordingly.

My apologies if this has already been suggested.
  2. Russ's Pocket
    Moves
    06 Sep '08 17:37
    Originally posted by FourHorsemen
    I would find it useful to mark 'important' games on the 'My Games' page, especially when I need to reply in a number of games.

I usually have about 30 games going. If I could mark the games that I needed to win (ie to progress in a tournament game or important in a cl ...[text shortened]... graded etc) can be treated accordingly.

My apologies if this has already been suggested.
    I tried to get this earlier. What is recomended is to use the folders. You can create a folder named I don't know "Must Wins" or something to that effect. Then put those games in there.
  3. THORNINYOURSIDE
    Moves
    07 Sep '08 13:27
    Originally posted by FourHorsemen

I usually have about 30 games going. If I could mark the games that I needed to win (ie to progress in a tournament game or important in a clan challenge) I would take more care and time on that game or possibly opt to avoid a passive position.

Less important games (ie if I cannot qualify for next round or ungraded etc) can be treated accordingly.

Surely you want to win all your games, and all your opponents expect you to do your best against them?

If you are at the position in a game that you feel the game is irrelevant, as you cannot progress further in a tournament, then just resign the game.

Why waste time and effort if you feel the game has no real value?

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree