Please turn on javascript in your browser to play chess.
Site Ideas Forum

Site Ideas Forum

  1. 25 Mar '07 11:13
    Is it possible to custom columns? If not, why? ;-)
  2. Standard member Aiko
    Nearing 200000...!
    25 Mar '07 12:00
    Define 'custom'.
  3. 25 Mar '07 18:06
    Something like "remaining time/timebank" or "score"....
  4. 26 Mar '07 02:21
    Originally posted by pusher18
    Something like "remaining time/timebank" or "score"....
    like time:3/bank:7?
  5. Standard member XanthosNZ
    Cancerous Bus Crash
    26 Mar '07 05:36
    http://members.shaw.ca/ouroboros/RHP/
  6. 26 Mar '07 06:57
    Originally posted by Dance Master MC
    like time:3/bank:7?
    a sort of...
    or only one of the two...
    "time: 1 day 3 hours" is different from "timebank: 2 hours, 15 min"
    we could have our game status in a glance...
    hope my english was clear ;-)
  7. Standard member XanthosNZ
    Cancerous Bus Crash
    26 Mar '07 11:07
    Originally posted by XanthosNZ
    http://members.shaw.ca/ouroboros/RHP/
  8. 26 Mar '07 11:49
    Originally posted by XanthosNZ
    ok, i thought it was spam! ;-)
    i use forefox (or safari), but not greasemonkey...
  9. 04 Apr '07 06:38
    Originally posted by XanthosNZ
    HELP pls, Do i need to install Greasemonkey first, and then th rhp extension, or the rhp extension is indipendent, and greasemonkey is necessar only to install the scripts below?
    thanks in advance
    p.
  10. 04 Apr '07 16:53 / 1 edit
    Originally posted by pusher18
    HELP pls, Do i need to install Greasemonkey first, and then th rhp extension, or the rhp extension is indipendent, and greasemonkey is necessar only to install the scripts below?
    thanks in advance
    p.
    Just get the extension.

    Greasemonkey is for the scripts - correct.
  11. 05 Apr '07 07:32
    Thanks man!
    One more thing, iv'e installed everything (extenaion, greasemonkey and all the scripts below), but every first time a script is run, a pop-up advice me there's a newer version, but it doesent seem like that!
    is that a problem to fix or what?

    Thanks again
    p.
  12. Standard member Ragnorak
    For RHP addons...
    05 Apr '07 16:23
    Originally posted by pusher18
    Thanks man!
    One more thing, iv'e installed everything (extenaion, greasemonkey and all the scripts below), but every first time a script is run, a pop-up advice me there's a newer version, but it doesent seem like that!
    is that a problem to fix or what?

    Thanks again
    p.
    It only happens the first time for some reason. Nothing we can do about it.

    D
  13. 06 Apr '07 20:57
    Originally posted by Ragnorak
    It only happens the first time for some reason. Nothing we can do about it.

    D
    ok i see... thanks, one more thing, i still cant see score in my games view... am i wrong or i still need another script?
  14. 12 Apr '07 06:53
    Originally posted by XanthosNZ
    Anyway, i still can't see the score on my game view page.