1. Subscribermoonbus
    Über-Nerd
    Moves
    29 Apr '14 10:02
    My Home, My Games, My Messages, My Performance, My Buddies, My Public Profile... we got all that. Nice, nice, very nice.

Could we also have My Posts please? I post to so many threads, I can't remember them all. It would be nice, nice, very nice to have a summary of them with links to the threads.

Cheers,
    Moonbus
  2. Subscribermwmiller
    RHP Member No.16
    Moves
    29 Apr '14 12:191 edit
    Originally posted by moonbus
    My Home, My Games, My Messages, My Performance, My Buddies, My Public Profile... we got all that. Nice, nice, very nice.

Could we also have My Posts please? I post to so many threads, I can't remember them all. It would be nice, nice, very nice to have a summary of them with links to the threads.

Cheers,
    Moonbus
    On the profile page on the left side there is a link to "forum posts". It's there in case you want to see just that person's posts. Or you can look at your own.

Is that what you are asking for?
  3. Subscribermoonbus
    Über-Nerd
    Moves
    29 Apr '14 16:34
    Originally posted by mwmiller
    On the profile page on the left side there is a link to "forum posts". It's there in case you want to see just that person's posts. Or you can look at your own.

Is that what you are asking for?
    Yes! Thanks for the navigation help.
  4. SubscriberKewpie
    since 1-Feb-07
    Australia
    Moves
    29 Apr '14 17:16
    What I'd really like to see is a "My Private Forum Posts". That's where all the interesting stuff is, and that's the stuff I'm usually trying to find.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree