My Posts

My Posts

Site Ideas

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Über-Nerd

Moves
29 Apr 14

My Home, My Games, My Messages, My Performance, My Buddies, My Public Profile... we got all that. Nice, nice, very nice.

Could we also have My Posts please? I post to so many threads, I can't remember them all. It would be nice, nice, very nice to have a summary of them with links to the threads.

Cheers,
Moonbus

RHP Member No.16

Moves
29 Apr 14
1 edit

Originally posted by moonbus
My Home, My Games, My Messages, My Performance, My Buddies, My Public Profile... we got all that. Nice, nice, very nice.

Could we also have My Posts please? I post to so many threads, I can't remember them all. It would be nice, nice, very nice to have a summary of them with links to the threads.

Cheers,
Moonbus
On the profile page on the left side there is a link to "forum posts". It's there in case you want to see just that person's posts. Or you can look at your own.

Is that what you are asking for?

Über-Nerd

Moves
29 Apr 14

Originally posted by mwmiller
On the profile page on the left side there is a link to "forum posts". It's there in case you want to see just that person's posts. Or you can look at your own.

Is that what you are asking for?
Yes! Thanks for the navigation help.

Australia

Moves
29 Apr 14

What I'd really like to see is a "My Private Forum Posts". That's where all the interesting stuff is, and that's the stuff I'm usually trying to find.