My Urgent Timebank

My Urgent Timebank

Site Ideas

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

ET
Phoneless

Friendly Chess Club

Moves
18 Nov 07
1 edit

This type of facility has been remarked upon by a few players here and there; perhaps even in this forum. (If this is the case, then apologies for the duplication)
Basically, 'My Urgent Games' is really useful; I need to use it more and more lately! However.... whenever I feel more on top of my gameload, it would be really useful to have the luxury of attending to games that have my timebank diminishing, irrespective of timeout... this is actually quite important also.

r

Moves
18 Nov 07

...wear some clothes ( no shirt, no shoes, no service )...

ET
Phoneless

Friendly Chess Club

Moves
18 Nov 07

Originally posted by reinfeld
...wear some clothes ( no shirt, no shoes, no service )...
Trim yer bush, matey.

For RHP addons...

tinyurl.com/yssp6g

Moves
18 Nov 07

Originally posted by English Tal
This type of facility has been remarked upon by a few players here and there; perhaps even in this forum. (If this is the case, then apologies for the duplication)
Basically, 'My Urgent Games' is really useful; I need to use it more and more lately! However.... whenever I feel more on top of my gameload, it would be really useful to have the luxury of a ...[text shortened]... ave my timebank diminishing, irrespective of timeout... this is actually quite important also.
Click Alert at the top of the page, and it sorts the games (in which it is your move) in order of when you are going to lose by TO.

I think that might help you out.

D

ET
Phoneless

Friendly Chess Club

Moves
18 Nov 07

Originally posted by Ragnorak
Click Alert at the top of the page, and it sorts the games (in which it is your move) in order of when you are going to lose by TO.

I think that might help you out.

D
Yes, I'm aware of that, but I would have preferred the facility to be a 'one-click showing all' thing due to my having many folders, just like 'my urgent games' has. Thanks for response anyway.