1. Joined
    22 Aug '05
    Moves
    31 Jan '06 00:11
    When I click on a flag the list comes up with the one I clicked on at the top. No waiting unless I want to see the rest of the list.
  2. The sky
    Moves
    31 Jan '06 00:191 edit
    Originally posted by Dr Strangelove
    When I click on a flag the list comes up with the one I clicked on at the top. No waiting unless I want to see the rest of the list.
    When I do the same, it doesn't jump to the correct flag before all the flags are loaded. I think it works differently in different browsers. But it sounds like this will change soon anyway.
  3. Joined
    23 Sep '05
    Moves
    31 Jan '06 08:56
    Originally posted by Nordlys
    When I do the same, it doesn't jump to the correct flag before all the flags are loaded. I think it works differently in different browsers. But it sounds like this will change soon anyway.
    Opera can't jump to a internal index until the page has finished loading. That's why you have to wait. Other browsers don't care if the entire page has loaded. As soon as the indexed text appears, the browser will render that part of the page.

Can't wait to see Russ new "landing" page. 🙂
  4. Dublin
    Moves
    31 Jan '06 14:10
    Originally posted by Russ
    Would it not be quicker to just click the flag?

(or 'shift' click it to view in another window?)

-Russ
    That just brings up the full list of flags for me. Is it supposed to jump to the flag you clicked?
  5. London
    Moves
    31 Jan '06 14:13
    Originally posted by Schumi
    That just brings up the full list of flags for me. Is it supposed to jump to the flag you clicked?
    The flag you click will appear at the top of the screen.
  6. The sky
    Moves
    31 Jan '06 14:26
    Originally posted by Schumi
    Yes, unless the flag is somewhere at the bottom, in which case it will jump to the end of the page, and you'll have to search through those flags. But if you use Opera, you will have to wait a while until it jumps to the flag (or end of page), as explained above.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree