1. Standard memberMarinkatomb
    wotagr8game
    tbc
    Moves
    06 Mar '06 02:57
    I noticed the other day that we can now search players by Nationality (by clicking on a players flag). Would it be possible to have these players ordered by grade, so that i can find out how i place amoung the English. 🙂

Nice feature by the way, like it 😀
  2. Standard memberXanthosNZ
    Cancerous Bus Crash
    p^2.sin(phi)
    Moves
    06 Mar '06 03:031 edit
    Sounds like all it would take would be to allow the country tables to be sorted just like the master table. However, I don't know how much it would be a drain on the site.

A work around. Search in your country with a minimum rating equal to one less than your current rating. Count up the total number of people displayed and subtract the number of p1200s who are on the list (Can I ask why that happens?). That is your place.

I make marinakatomb 21st in England on the site.
  3. Standard memberMarinkatomb
    wotagr8game
    tbc
    Moves
    06 Mar '06 03:11
    Originally posted by XanthosNZ
    Sounds like all it would take would be to allow the country tables to be sorted just like the master table. However, I don't know how much it would be a drain on the site.

A work around. Search in your country with a minimum rating equal to one less than your current rating. Count up the total number of people displayed and subtract the number of p1200s ...[text shortened]... ask why that happens?). That is your place.

I make marinakatomb 21st in England on the site.
    Hey cool, just outside the top 20, that'll do. Thanks Xanthos. Don't suppose you can work out how many English there are in total can you?
  4. Standard memberXanthosNZ
    Cancerous Bus Crash
    p^2.sin(phi)
    Moves
    06 Mar '06 03:44
    Originally posted by marinakatomb
    Hey cool, just outside the top 20, that'll do. Thanks Xanthos. Don't suppose you can work out how many English there are in total can you?
    It took a lot of counting and not insubstantial amounts of math but I can confirm that it is in fact 2100.
  5. Joined
    12 Jun '05
    Moves
    06 Mar '06 08:51
    It took a lot of counting and not insubstantial amounts of math but I can confirm that it is in fact 2100.
    Did you ask all the people with British flags if they were, in fact, English?
  6. Standard memberXanthosNZ
    Cancerous Bus Crash
    p^2.sin(phi)
    Moves
    06 Mar '06 09:32
    Originally posted by dottewell
    Did you ask all the people with British flags if they were, in fact, English?
    If some people can't work out that Britain isn't a country then that is their problem.
  7. Joined
    12 Jun '05
    Moves
    06 Mar '06 09:57
    If some people can't work out that Britain isn't a country then that is their problem.
    Pedant.
  8. Standard memberMarinkatomb
    wotagr8game
    tbc
    Moves
    06 Mar '06 16:05
    Wow, i have to rec that, thanks 😀
  9. Standard memberMarinkatomb
    wotagr8game
    tbc
    Moves
    13 Mar '06 23:14
    So errr, would it be possible to sort a Nations players into grade order then?

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree