1. Standard memberthire
    Xebite
    in front of you
    Moves
    02 Dec '04 14:26
    I know this site quite good I think, but I guess this is not the case for everybody here (even pawnstars). Just a little poll
    * who knows about clanleagues?
    * who knows what a buddylist is?
    * who knows that there is an internal message-system?
    * who knows about the anoucements and developers forum?
    * who know what happens when you click on "alert" in mygames?
    * who knows what "rival" is and that there is a lot of help on chessprogramming availible on this site (I found iot that way)

Perhaps you knew all that, but there are many players who do not read this thread...

I think there could be made some improvemnts in the naviagtion system, some godd and interesting stuff could be brought easier to our attention... perhaps you have some ideas or comments on this...
    th
  2. Standard memberSaint Nick
    Pimp of the elves
    San Diego, CA
    Moves
    02 Dec '04 15:20
    Well, I spend quite a bit of time on here, so I know all about the above.
    But, two of the least knwon things I have seen are: RHP merchandise (almost impossible to stumble upon for those dying to get a RHP frisbee) and 'search forums' function.
    I've found that even people that spend alot of time surfing around the site don't even know these exist.
  3. London
    Moves
    02 Dec '04 19:16
    oooh saint you got another picture...same girl??

freddie
  4. Standard memberSaint Nick
    Pimp of the elves
    San Diego, CA
    Moves
    02 Dec '04 19:32
    Originally posted by Freddie20044
    oooh saint you got another picture...same girl??

freddie
    No, this isn't Timea. I'm not sure who she is,........... yet.
    Nice pic for my profile, too. I think I might have to keep this one for awhile.

5. Joined
    18 Sep '03
    Moves
    02 Dec '04 20:42
    Originally posted by Saint Nick
    No, this isn't Timea. I'm not sure who she is,........... yet.
    Nice pic for my profile, too. I think I might have to keep this one for awhile.

Uh, Nick?

Her name is Aria Giovanni and she's a Penthouse Playmate, model and actress.
    She's 28 and lives in San Diego.

(as an aside, I'd also venture to guess she's never been seduced by anyone subscribing to a correspondence chess website)
  6. Standard memberSaint Nick
    Pimp of the elves
    San Diego, CA
    Moves
    02 Dec '04 21:08
    Originally posted by Decanter
    Uh, Nick?

(as an aside, I'd also venture to guess she's never been seduced by anyone subscribing to a correspondence chess website)
    Very impressive, Decanter.
    I had her home address and credit card number, now I know her name..... 😉

BTW- she checks her mail at 7AM then goes for a jog along Mission Gorge Rd from 715AM to 800AM then she showers and changes everyday. Her bathroom is on the second story far right hand window.
    During the day, she goes shopping at Fashion Valley Mall and hangs out at Canes Bar and Grill in Mission Beach in the evening.

Not that I'm following her or anything.......
  7. Standard memberwib
    Stay outta my biznez
    Moves
    02 Dec '04 21:09
    Originally posted by Decanter
    Uh, Nick?

What kind of "actress"?

Hmmm... never mind.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree