1. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    21 Sep '08 23:411 edit
    Originally posted by Crowley
    Take it there, I don't care.

I still laugh when you can't explain why it's apparently disrespectful.
    Anyway, good luck.
    Laugh all you like, better to be happy than sad I always say. I don't know why you need it explained to you, when you already know what is disrespectful about it. I am pretty sure you are a little smarter than you are making yourself out to be. 😉

EDIT: I will do a Club survey on it first, and let you know the reaction, and if you still want me to put it in GF.
  2. Standard memberCrowley
    Not Aleister
    Control room
    Moves
    22 Sep '08 14:07
    Originally posted by Very Rusty
    Laugh all you like, better to be happy than sad I always say. I don't know why you need it explained to you, when you already know what is disrespectful about it. I am pretty sure you are a little smarter than you are making yourself out to be. 😉

EDIT: I will do a Club survey on it first, and let you know the reaction, and if you still want me to put it in GF.
    Put it in general, I don't care what that idiotic rabble think about it.

My wife says YOUR WRONG!
  3. Playing with matches
    Moves
    22 Sep '08 16:19

Why have you stopped stalking me? I feel like you've deserted me for Crowley.
  4. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    22 Sep '08 17:04
    Put it in general, I don't care what that idiotic rabble think about it.

My wife says YOUR WRONG!
    I do not believe you, no women would say what you said was a proper thing to say, being honest about it. Unless of course they like to be degraded, which is not very likely in the majority of cases.
  5. Standard memberCrowley
    Not Aleister
    Control room
    Moves
    22 Sep '08 18:57
    I do not believe you, no women would say what you said was a proper thing to say, being honest about it. Unless of course they like to be degraded, which is not very likely in the majority of cases.
    My wife laughed her ass off at you at lunch today...
  6. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    22 Sep '08 21:301 edit
    My wife laughed her ass off at you at lunch today...
    I still don't believe you! 😛

What will she do for a butt now? 🙁 😕
  7. THORNINYOURSIDE
    Moves
    22 Sep '08 21:34

Apparently she has a photo of you which does the job 😛
  8. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    22 Sep '08 21:481 edit
    Originally posted by adramforall
    Apparently she has a photo of you which does the job 😛
    At least you she will not get sick, thankfully she got my photo and not yours. 😛

PSSST, Don't tell Crowley, he will be like a bear with a sore butt. 😉 😛
  9. Standard memberCrowley
    Not Aleister
    Control room
    Moves
    23 Sep '08 08:31
    At least you she will not get sick, thankfully she got my photo and not yours. 😛

PSSST, Don't tell Crowley, he will be like a bear with a sore butt. 😉 😛
    Dude, do you seriously think one of your little single digit IQ insults actually gets to me? Don't worry about it, even Red has stopped posting his idiotic 'Jowley' posts...

You guys need MUCH more practice before actually posting anything here that will get to me.
    I get much more abuse from my 'friends' in the PFC than you can ever hope to dish out...
  10. Standard memberCrowley
    Not Aleister
    Control room
    Moves
    23 Sep '08 08:331 edit

Well, that's your prerogative. I can't prove it to you, so I'll just keep showing her your posts when she needs to be cheered up and needs a good laugh.
  11. Standard memberPalynka
    Upward Spiral
    Halfway
    Moves
    23 Sep '08 09:15
    Well, that's your prerogative. I can't prove it to you, so I'll just keep showing her your posts when she needs to be cheered up and needs a good laugh.
    Poor girl...
  12. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    23 Sep '08 15:59
    No offense, but if you have to show her my posts in order to cheer up the lady, by all means do so. 😉 I would have thought you would be able to do that on your own, shows you just how wrong we can be assuming things. 😉 😛
  13. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    23 Sep '08 16:03
    Dude, do you seriously think one of your little single digit IQ insults actually gets to me? Don't worry about it, even Red has stopped posting his idiotic 'Jowley' posts...

You guys need MUCH more practice before actually posting anything here that will get to me.
    I get much more abuse from my 'friends' in the PFC than you can ever hope to dish out...
    So you enjoy banter back and forth with someone who has a single digit IQ? Now that, does say a lot about you, without you saying anything more. 😛

I didn't know your nickname was jowley until you told me. You don't think that is a good nickname? I have never dished out any abuse towards you yet, so you would have no idea if your "So called PFC friends can dish out more. 😛 😉

My "Friends" do not abuse me at all. It might be a good idea for you to find new friends, unless of course you enjoy being abused. 😕
  14. The sky
    Moves
    23 Sep '08 16:10
    It might be a good idea for you to find new friends, unless of course you enjoy being abused. 😕
    All Afrikaans men are masochistic.
  15. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    23 Sep '08 16:13
    Originally posted by Nordlys
    All Afrikaans men are masochistic.
    Hear! Hear!

Nice to see that statement turned around back at 'em. 😉

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree