1. SubscriberRuss
    RHP Code Monkey
    RHP HQ
    Moves
    11 Jan '06 15:02
    This is very nearly complete, but I am getting bogged down in some final details.

Rather than get everything to a point which I believe is ready for final testing (the beta test) I now intend to release an alpha version which is still far from complete, but nearly functional. This will allow testing to occur whilst things are still being developed and tidied up. This is my current objective, and should mean I can make the core of the board code available sooner rather than later, and get some valuable feedback ASAP.

I'll be fishing for testers at a later date (possibly end of this week), but don't volunteer just yet if you were considering helping, look for a new thread later.

-Russ
  2. Standard memberXanthosNZ
    Cancerous Bus Crash
    p^2.sin(phi)
    Moves
    11 Jan '06 15:50
    I'll get right on this. 😕
  3. Home
    Moves
    12 Jan '06 01:30
    Thanks for the FYI
  4. Joined
    23 Sep '05
    Moves
    12 Jan '06 08:13
    Originally posted by blindcheesecake
    Thanks for the FYI
    Thanks for the For Your Information? I don't get half of those acronyms half as well as I'd like to. They really annoy me (or TRAM). 🙁
  5. Standard memberXanthosNZ
    Cancerous Bus Crash
    p^2.sin(phi)
    Moves
    12 Jan '06 08:34
    Originally posted by stocken
    Thanks for the For Your Information? I don't get half of those acronyms half as well as I'd like to. They really annoy me (or TRAM). 🙁
    IMNSHO, you need to STFU before I LOL at you. YMMV though.
  6. Joined
    23 Sep '05
    Moves
    12 Jan '06 10:23
    Originally posted by XanthosNZ
    IMNSHO, you need to STFU before I LOL at you. YMMV though.
    😠

Thanks for the help! YFLR!

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree