Originally posted by Superman
I will take a look at it, but the way I do it is select all games, then all games show, but they have the same color on the square, its red on lost and won games, so you have to be reading wich one is won or lost.
I will try to organize, but I would have liked to have them all in one folder.
When I first heard about folders and stuff i think i remember it being kinda hard for me trying to figure out how to create them and put games inside and stuff. Let me walk you through it.
1. click on the link called "My games". It's on the top left side of the screen.
2. Right under the "my games" link it says "manage folders" click on that.
3. It takes you to a new screen now. On the very left side of the screen it says "New Folder". Click on that. And name it whatever you want.
Maybe you can call one "wins" and one "losses" or you could say "English Opening games" etc.
4. After you choose a name it will say "Folder Created."
On that same screen, look right above and find the words "manage games". Click on that.
5. Now it takes you back to your games. And something is different now.
Too the right of the screen there is a little box next to your game.
click on that box.
6. After you've clicked all the boxes you're interested in. Look straight up above all the boxes it's like 1 inch above the very first box and find the words "put in folder". Click on that.
7. After you click on the link "put in folder" a pop-up box appears showing all the folders, you've created. Click on whatever one you want to put your games inside. 🙂
I think you're color coded game idea would be nice though. Maybe someone will see your post and consider that. Good luck! 🙂
I hope my walkthrough helped. 🙂
-- Paul (Pavlo87)