1. Standard memberOtis
    Lucky Patzer
    Ohio University
    Moves
    07 Nov '05 09:43
    Instead of having a graph that just showed your last 300 games, I think it would be better to have a graph that would show all of your games. You'd be able to scroll horizontaly left or right to look at any game in the past.
    Just a thought...
  2. SubscriberRuss
    RHP Code Monkey
    RHP HQ
    Moves
    09 Nov '05 16:581 edit
    This would result in too much data when most people would only really care about current form. But it could be possible to add an option to page to the left or right when the number of games exceeds 300.

-Russ
  3. Standard memberPhlabibit
    Mystic Meg
    tinyurl.com/3sbbwd4
    Moves
    09 Nov '05 19:37
    Originally posted by Russ
    This would result in too much data when most people would only really care about current form. But it could be possible to add an option to page to the left or right when the number of games exceeds 300.

-Russ
    Or just another page that shows the full graph...

P-
  4. Standard memberAiko
    Nearing 250000...!
    Moves
    09 Nov '05 19:50

-Russ
    Ah, please don't hesitate putting this one somewhere topping the list.
  5. Standard memberRagnorak
    For RHP addons...
    tinyurl.com/yssp6g
    Moves
    09 Nov '05 20:09

-Russ
    Fantastic idea. Or as somebody mentioned, click on a link to show an entire graph page, which would be better than left or right, IMO.

D
  6. SubscriberRuss
    RHP Code Monkey
    RHP HQ
    Moves
    09 Nov '05 20:14
    Umm, yes, good point. Overlooked the obvious there.

-Russ
  7. Standard memberRagnorak
    For RHP addons...
    tinyurl.com/yssp6g
    Moves
    09 Nov '05 20:27
    Umm, yes, good point. Overlooked the obvious there.

-Russ
    And taking a step further, could this graph be a bit more detailed?

D
  8. Standard memberPhlabibit
    Mystic Meg
    tinyurl.com/3sbbwd4
    Moves
    09 Nov '05 20:47
    Originally posted by Ragnorak
    And taking a step further, could this graph be a bit more detailed?

D
    Number of moves in a game is something I'd like to see... for my own reasons.

P-
  9. Standard memberRagnorak
    For RHP addons...
    tinyurl.com/yssp6g
    Moves
    10 Nov '05 00:01
    Originally posted by Phlabibit

P-
    Opponents name on mouse over, without having to click, maybe have an info tab pop up on click, and go to game history from there.

1 other thing I'd really like is when you click on a finished game, in my games or my archives, the board page that is shown includes the "navigate game history" like when you click on a completed game on your graph. I always open up the games to review them when they're finished, and now I have to click on analyse board, which is a minor pain.

D
  10. Subscriberinvigorate
    Only 1 F in Uckfield
    Buxted UK
    Moves
    10 Nov '05 00:56
    Originally posted by Phlabibit

P-
    If it was an all time graph please could we have an average rating on it. This would make progess, or lack of it in my case, easier to track.
  11. Standard memberRagnorak
    For RHP addons...
    tinyurl.com/yssp6g
    Moves
    10 Nov '05 16:43
    Originally posted by invigorate
    If it was an all time graph please could we have an average rating on it. This would make progess, or lack of it in my case, easier to track.
    What do you mean?

D
  12. Subscriberinvigorate
    Only 1 F in Uckfield
    Buxted UK
    Moves
    10 Nov '05 18:40
    Originally posted by Ragnorak
    What do you mean?

D
    I'm not sure if we are on the same wavelength, but it would be great if you could list your rating at the end of every game and divide that by the number of games you have played.

This average would be less volitile and would give a truer indication of ability. Like a cricket average.

I know there are players who put this data into an excel spreadsheet just to track their progree but this info could be available at the site.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree