1. University
    Moves
    26 Jan '06 04:58
    Is it possible to set up an ID option similar to this [threadid] that links to specific posts in the forums. I think it would be a small, but useful little thingy to use. Unless something like this exists already and I'm blind. It would work like the flag index where the post you want to ID would appear at the top of the page when you click it.
  2. Fear The Cow
    Moves
    26 Jan '06 07:07
    Originally posted by Whats goin on eh
    Is it possible to set up an ID option similar to this [threadid] that links to specific posts in the forums. I think it would be a small, but useful little thingy to use. Unless something like this exists already and I'm blind. It would work like the flag index where the post you want to ID would appear at the top of the page when you click it.
    Thread 36848
  3. Standard memberRagnorak
    For RHP addons...
    tinyurl.com/yssp6g
    Moves
    26 Jan '06 11:47
    Originally posted by Whats goin on eh
    You'll notice that if you reply and quote a post, the post's ID is listed in the address bad. The post I quoted is 619929

I have seen 1 instance where a user linked directly to a post in a thread, but when I tried to do it, I failed miserably. The link ended something like ?#postid=619929 or summat.

D
  4. University
    Moves
    26 Jan '06 19:36
    Originally posted by Chakan
    Thread 36848
    very similar, but that is the basic idea I'm after. Do you know what became of it?

With the number of threads that just popped up, I'm sure Russ will have his hands full for awhile.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree