1. Joined
    11 Mar '09
    Moves
    17 Jun '09 12:48
    hey all

via this thread i would like to gain support for a new implementation feature i would like to see.

A lot of subscriptioners are playing a lot of games at the same time. The email notification is showing these game one by one making our mailboxes very full up to thousends of mail per month

My idea is to make a secondary mail system, which makes use of a threshhold. If you need to move on a number of games (say you need to make a move on 25 boards). You get an email everytime you get to play more than 25 games (1 time only so if you have 26 games, you dont get a second mail, but if you went from 26 to 24 and then 25 again, you would get a new mail.)

This save a lot of mails and makes it more easier to get reminded for peopkle who can have up to 200 games at a time

let me know what you think
  2. In Jim's arms
    Moves
    17 Jun '09 13:04
    Wrong forum, you should post this in the site ideas forum.

If you have too many games ongoing and you care about your mailbox being filled with rhp notifications just disable the e-mail notifications?
  3. Joined
    11 Nov '05
    Moves
    17 Jun '09 13:07
    Originally posted by RandyG
    hey all

via this thread i would like to gain support for a new implementation feature i would like to see.

A lot of subscriptioners are playing a lot of games at the same time. The email notification is showing these game one by one making our mailboxes very full up to thousends of mail per month

My idea is to make a secondary mail system, which mak ...[text shortened]... to get reminded for peopkle who can have up to 200 games at a time

let me know what you think
    I've put the Email notification options off. So should everyone not liking too much email from RHP do.

Why do you propose your idea here, and not in the Site Ideas Forum?
  4. Joined
    22 Aug '05
    Moves
    17 Jun '09 22:221 edit
    I'd like to see an email notification for any reply in a thread you are participating in.
    As for game emails, I turned 'em off a long time ago but I can see your point..

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree