1. Upstate NY
    Moves
    15 Nov '09 13:241 edit
    I think it could be useful to add a new link to the profile page that gives a direct link to all of my games against the opponent whose profile I am viewing. I think currently, the only way to get this info is to go to the "My Performance" page and look up the opponent on the table of all opponents played.
  2. SubscriberKewpie
    since 1-Feb-07
    Australia
    Moves
    15 Nov '09 13:261 edit
    Agreed.
  3. Standard memberzozozozo
    Thread Killing Chimp
    In your retina!:D
    Moves
    15 Nov '09 16:23
    Originally posted by gedwin
    I think currently, the only way to get this info is to go to the "My Performance" page and look up the opponent on the table of all opponents played.
    That is not the only way. When viewing someones profile, under "Profile Links" there is a link: "gedwin's public games". Click this link, enter your name for "Player 2" and hit the "Search" button.
  4. Upstate NY
    Moves
    15 Nov '09 22:031 edit
    Originally posted by zozozozo
    That is not the only way. When viewing someones profile, under "Profile Links" there is a link: "gedwin's public games". Click this link, enter your name for "Player 2" and hit the "Search" button.
    Your suggestion does the job. A direct link would make it one click, but I'd put this low on the overall priority list.

Thanks for the tip.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree