1. Subscribercoquette
    Already mated
    Omaha, Nebraska, USA
    Joined
    04 Jul '06
    Moves
    887441
    19 Apr '08 19:41
    Please, if you have the graphics and technical skills, we desperately need smilies to represent:

    1. a Gigantic YAWN!
    2. endless grinding complaining
    3. obnoxious crude, rude and inappropriate behaviors
    4. childish tantrums

    others?
  2. Standard memberO Artem O
    ParTizan
    Philadelphia, USA
    Joined
    05 Jan '07
    Moves
    65969
    19 Apr '08 19:50
    yea that would be a great addition to the site 🙂
  3. Subscriberhuckleberryhound
    Devout Agnostic.
    DZ-015
    Joined
    12 Oct '05
    Moves
    41992
    19 Apr '08 21:18
    How about a "Moderated to death" smiley 😛
  4. Subscribercoquette
    Already mated
    Omaha, Nebraska, USA
    Joined
    04 Jul '06
    Moves
    887441
    19 Apr '08 21:37
    Originally posted by huckleberryhound
    How about a "Moderated to death" smiley 😛
    if only the mods would be so kind as to
  5. Joined
    31 Jan '07
    Moves
    93899
    20 Apr '08 01:39
    Originally posted by coquette
    Please, if you have the graphics and technical skills, we desperately need smilies to represent:

    1. a Gigantic YAWN!
    2. endless grinding complaining
    3. obnoxious crude, rude and inappropriate behaviors
    4. childish tantrums

    others?
    There's a good reason why you can't opt-out of the Clan Leader position, it's because we have to keep plenty of targets available for bored nincompoops to shoot at ... and the supply of unsuspecting new applicants seems to be drying up.

    Time for a public BN competition?
  6. Subscribercoquette
    Already mated
    Omaha, Nebraska, USA
    Joined
    04 Jul '06
    Moves
    887441
    20 Apr '08 05:20
    Originally posted by MissOleum
    There's a good reason why you can't opt-out of the Clan Leader position, it's because we have to keep plenty of targets available for bored nincompoops to shoot at ... and the supply of unsuspecting new applicants seems to be drying up.

    Time for a public BN competition?
    oh my, the very thought! But would it really be a competition?
  7. Joined
    31 Jan '07
    Moves
    93899
    20 Apr '08 05:361 edit
    we could have it in the General Forum, but one would have to be careful not to actually NAME the BN concerned, otherwise one might get moderated because it's not the Clan Forum. Site Ideas is supposed to be for, well, site ideas...
  8. Subscriberhuckleberryhound
    Devout Agnostic.
    DZ-015
    Joined
    12 Oct '05
    Moves
    41992
    20 Apr '08 07:20
    Originally posted by MissOleum
    we could have it in the General Forum, but one would have to be careful not to actually NAME the BN concerned, otherwise one might get moderated because it's not the Clan Forum. Site Ideas is supposed to be for, well, site ideas...
    Interesting that your Blatant veiled attack on someone isn't moderated (can something veiled be blatant ? Hmmm).

    I love this place 😛
  9. The sky
    Joined
    05 Apr '05
    Moves
    10385
    20 Apr '08 10:13
    Originally posted by huckleberryhound
    (can something veiled be blatant ? Hmmm)
    Yes, if the veil is thin enough. Arrakis tried to tell us otherwise, but just look how that went...
  10. Subscriberhuckleberryhound
    Devout Agnostic.
    DZ-015
    Joined
    12 Oct '05
    Moves
    41992
    20 Apr '08 10:14
    Originally posted by Nordlys
    Yes, if the veil is thin enough. Arrakis tried to tell us otherwise, but just look how that went...
    Your whale is veiled in Grey 😲
  11. The sky
    Joined
    05 Apr '05
    Moves
    10385
    20 Apr '08 10:54
    Originally posted by huckleberryhound
    Your whale is veiled in Grey 😲
    I don't know what you are talking about. 😉
  12. Subscriberhuckleberryhound
    Devout Agnostic.
    DZ-015
    Joined
    12 Oct '05
    Moves
    41992
    20 Apr '08 10:56
    Originally posted by Nordlys
    I don't know what you are talking about. 😉
    Without the whale on, you look like a dude 😉
  13. The sky
    Joined
    05 Apr '05
    Moves
    10385
    20 Apr '08 12:44
    Originally posted by huckleberryhound
    Without the whale on, you look like a dude 😉
    It was quite traumatic to wake up grey and starless.
  14. Subscriberwidget
    NowYouSeeIt
    NowYouDon't
    Joined
    29 Jan '02
    Moves
    272092
    20 Apr '08 14:46
    Originally posted by coquette
    Please, if you have the graphics and technical skills, we desperately need smilies to represent:

    1. a Gigantic YAWN!
    2. endless grinding complaining
    3. obnoxious crude, rude and inappropriate behaviors
    4. childish tantrums

    others?
    Definitely: 2. endless grinding complaining 😛 😀 🙄
Back to Top