1. Fågelsången
    Joined
    26 Jan '07
    Moves
    3413
    02 Nov '07 10:39
    Weekends are very hectic. I would appreciate a time format with clock stop every weekend! True, Time Zones and holidays make things a bit tricky but I would be happy with Clock stop based on any specific time zone. The weekends would of course be more or less the same anyway 😉

    Did that make sense?
  2. Standard memberRagnorak
    For RHP addons...
    tinyurl.com/yssp6g
    Joined
    16 Mar '04
    Moves
    15013
    02 Nov '07 11:00
    Originally posted by sydsad
    Weekends are very hectic. I would appreciate a time format with clock stop every weekend! True, Time Zones and holidays make things a bit tricky but I would be happy with Clock stop based on any specific time zone. The weekends would of course be more or less the same anyway 😉

    Did that make sense?
    No.

    Adjust your time controls. Don't play any more 1 day timeout games if you can't move on the weekends.

    D
  3. Joined
    11 Nov '05
    Moves
    43938
    02 Nov '07 11:19
    Originally posted by sydsad
    Weekends are very hectic. I would appreciate a time format with clock stop every weekend! True, Time Zones and holidays make things a bit tricky but I would be happy with Clock stop based on any specific time zone. The weekends would of course be more or less the same anyway 😉

    Did that make sense?
    I would likte to propose the very opposite:
    My weekdays are so hectic so i would like to stop the wathces then.
    It's only at week-ends I have the time to play chess.


    Oh, heck, it's good as it is.
  4. The sky
    Joined
    05 Apr '05
    Moves
    10385
    02 Nov '07 23:32
    Originally posted by FabianFnas
    I would likte to propose the very opposite:
    My weekdays are so hectic so i would like to stop the wathces then.
    It's only at week-ends I have the time to play chess.


    Oh, heck, it's good as it is.
    My Tuesdays and Saturdays are quite hectic, especially between 15:51 and 19:38 UTC. I would like to have the option to stop the clocks during that time.
  5. Account suspended
    Joined
    09 Jul '04
    Moves
    198660
    02 Nov '07 23:40
    ...i barely have time to post between moves..
  6. The sky
    Joined
    05 Apr '05
    Moves
    10385
    02 Nov '07 23:43
    Originally posted by reinfeld
    ...i barely have time to post between moves..
    The clocks should stop while we post in the fora.
  7. Standard memberRagnorak
    For RHP addons...
    tinyurl.com/yssp6g
    Joined
    16 Mar '04
    Moves
    15013
    03 Nov '07 00:23
    Originally posted by Nordlys
    The clocks should stop while we post in the fora.
    I'm going to make a cup of tea.

    STOP THE CLOCKS!

    D
  8. Joined
    04 Jul '07
    Moves
    12208
    03 Nov '07 01:32
    You could try playing on Gameknot, where they have a similar rule (they add 1 day to all clocks every Saturday or something like that).

    Although, to me, that kind of rule seemed so bizarre that it really discouraged me from ever wanting to play over there (back when I was considering the pros and cons of different sites).
  9. Joined
    11 Nov '05
    Moves
    43938
    03 Nov '07 08:36
    If Chris and Russ could do this, I would be happy:

    I would like to have the clock stopped in real world so I can spend more time at RHP.
  10. Standard memberKJCavalier
    Happier Now!!
    Home!!
    Joined
    19 Oct '04
    Moves
    176085
    03 Nov '07 09:37
    Can we just reverse the clocks to the point that I was 21 again. So I can be young enough to do it and to drunk to remember it?
  11. Standard memberPhlabibit
    Mystic Meg
    tinyurl.com/3sbbwd4
    Joined
    27 Mar '03
    Moves
    17242
    03 Nov '07 12:33
    I would like the option to trade clocks with my opponent, they always have move time on theirs.

    P-
  12. Joined
    15 Jun '06
    Moves
    16334
    07 Nov '07 01:38
    Maybe every week non-subs should get one day that they are able to stop the clock and subs get two.
  13. 100$ de l'heure.
    Joined
    30 Dec '06
    Moves
    132113
    07 Nov '07 02:21
    Why each time someone post an idea everybody ridiculize it?
  14. Standard memberskeeter
    515 + 30 days
    Account suspended
    Joined
    08 Mar '03
    Moves
    38202
    07 Nov '07 04:35
    Originally posted by cubitus
    Why each time someone post an idea everybody ridiculize it?
    Probably because it's slightly ridiculous ??

    Just a guess...

    skeeter
  15. Account suspended
    Joined
    28 Jun '05
    Moves
    20947
    08 Nov '07 22:37
    Maybe we should have times of the day where the clock moves twice as fast.
Back to Top