1. Joined
    17 Nov '06
    Moves
    27 Apr '10 18:38
    Only a small suggestion but when you click on My Games you have to scroll to the bottom of the page to be able to go to the next page of games.
    Would it be possible to have the previous/next page at the top of the list as well so I dont have to keep scrolling down when moving between pages.
  2. Subscribercoquette
    Already mated
    Omaha, Nebraska, USA
    Moves
    27 Apr '10 20:12
    Originally posted by Stork69
    Only a small suggestion but when you click on My Games you have to scroll to the bottom of the page to be able to go to the next page of games.
    Would it be possible to have the previous/next page at the top of the list as well so I dont have to keep scrolling down when moving between pages.
    rec'd
  3. Standard memberskeeter
    515 + 30 days
    Account suspended
    Moves
    28 Apr '10 05:40
    Originally posted by Stork69
    Somewhere here I saw that you could elect to have all your games on one page and you then just scroll down ?? Can't find it now but no doubt someone will correct and/or direct me to that option.

skeets
  4. SubscriberKewpie
    since 1-Feb-07
    Moves
    28 Apr '10 05:42
    It's the first item under My Site Settings.
  5. Standard memberskeeter
    515 + 30 days
    Account suspended
    Moves
    28 Apr '10 08:54
    Ta for that. Jesus wept, I must've looked through that a bizzillion times and not seen it. Fading fast here .........

skeets
  6. THORNINYOURSIDE
    Moves
    28 Apr '10 11:54
    Originally posted by Kewpie
    It's the first item under My Site Settings.
    Doesn't help when you have over 150 games though 😛