1. Standard memberkwgoodwin
    Patently Geeky
    US Midwest
    Moves
    18 May '05 17:56
    Currently when you go to the "next waiting game" it takes you to the game in which your opponent moved the longest period of time. This makes good sense of course.

However, it would be nice to be able to select if the "next waiting game" is:

1.) The game where in which your opponent moved the longest period of time in the past;

2.) The game where the time until the timeout period is reached is the shortest; or

3.) The games where the time until the timeout period plus the timebank is the shortest.

This would help those users with a multitude of games but many games with different T/O and Timebanks settings to "prioritize."

Granted this could facilitate those that intentionally wait until the last minute to move before reaching the T/O period, but it would help all the others that have a large number of games play them in an appropriate priority.

I am envisioning this as a settings option for the user so that those used to the current setting won't have anything to WAH! about and those that would like the new settings could get what they want. Of course, if Russ wanted to adopt using option #2 instead of #1 I won't be complaining.
    😉
  2. Earth Prime
    Moves
    18 May '05 19:37
    Originally posted by kwgoodwin
    Currently when you go to the "next waiting game" it takes you to the game in which your opponent moved the longest period of time. This makes good sense of course.

However, it would be nice to be able to select if the "next waiting game" is:

1.) The game where in which your opponent moved the longest period of time in the past;

2.) The gam ...[text shortened]... . Of course, if Russ wanted to adopt using option #2 instead of #1 I won't be complaining.
    😉
    I'd be happy if it skipped the game you were on if you click your "games waiting" so you can easily skip over one and come back to it once you've cleared others.
  3. Joined
    18 Jan '05
    Moves
    18 May '05 22:08
    I would like to go back to any player that was on line(currently active) at that time.It would be up to yourself to activate any potential timeouts.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree