1. DonationChessNut
    Lightly Salted...
    Moves
    08 Apr '05 19:16
    I've selected the no e-mail notification and yet I still get emails about invite acceptences and deletions etc. Can we have a 'No email' selection that covers everything? It just adds to my junk-mail.

Thanks,
    Bryan 'The Nut'
  2. Standard memberDeepThought
    Losing the Thread
    Quarantined World
    Moves
    11 Apr '05 19:24
    Originally posted by ChessNut
    I've selected the no e-mail notification and yet I still get emails about invite acceptences and deletions etc. Can we have a 'No email' selection that covers everything? It just adds to my junk-mail.

Thanks,
    Bryan 'The Nut'
    I agree if you're going to ignore them anyway all they do is use up bandwidth, but what you can do is set a filter on your mail tool's inbox to move anything coming from the RHP mail robot to go to another folder such as trash or chess if you want to keep them.
  3. Standard memberRagnorak
    For RHP addons...
    tinyurl.com/yssp6g
    Moves
    11 Apr '05 20:07
    Originally posted by DeepThought
    I agree if you're going to ignore them anyway all they do is use up bandwidth, but what you can do is set a filter on your mail tool's inbox to move anything coming from the RHP mail robot to go to another folder such as trash or chess if you want to keep them.
    Filters are the best solution, but if u absolutely don't want to receive a mail from RHP, then change your email to a bogus non-existant account.

D
  4. Standard memberAiko
    Nearing 250000...!
    Moves
    11 Apr '05 23:13
    Why changing a non-existent emailaddress while stopping sending emails should just be there? What if you need to confirm your membership again (happened a few months ago. I was a non-paying member at that time, don't know if full members need to confirm the emailaddress again)?

I agree with ChessNut, no is no; no emails should mean no emails!

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree