1. Standard membernmdavidb
    I Drank What? ©
    Account suspended
    Moves
    30 Mar '08 00:12
    It is becoming harder and harder sometimes for clan leaders to make sure that a person does not get duplicate challenges against the same person.

Sometimes this is ok...but sometimes it is not. Someone might move to slow or do things questionable or you may just not like the person.

We have a "Buddy List" as subscribing members...is there a possible way to have a "No Play List" in our deal as well that would automatically default even if our clan leaders paired us with that person?

I really think this would be a very beneficial addition to the site...and from some of the feedback in other posts I think others like the idea as well.

Dave
  2. tinyurl.com/ywohm
    Moves
    30 Mar '08 00:33
    Originally posted by nmdavidb
    It is becoming harder and harder sometimes for clan leaders to make sure that a person does not get duplicate challenges against the same person.

Sometimes this is ok...but sometimes it is not. Someone might move to slow or do things questionable or you may just not like the person.

We have a "Buddy List" as subscribing members...is there a possible w ...[text shortened]... ..and from some of the feedback in other posts I think others like the idea as well.

Dave
    Funny you should mention that. I have two different matches going with the same person, with him playing for two different clans. Luckily he seems to be a decent enough chap.
  3. Joined
    31 Jan '07
    Moves
    30 Mar '08 05:24
    Originally posted by pawnhandler
    Funny you should mention that. I have two different matches going with the same person, with him playing for two different clans. Luckily he seems to be a decent enough chap.
    I've had this happen to me too - mostly it doesn't matter, but sometimes it does. Clan members should have a textbox attached to their name in the clan list, where they can say "24 games" or "no games against ClanX" or "nomatch playerX". Perhaps it could be visible only on the challenge entry screen to ensure it remains private between member and clan-leader, but is available to clan-leader while doing matchups.
  4. tinyurl.com/ywohm
    Moves
    30 Mar '08 05:40
    Originally posted by MissOleum
    I've had this happen to me too - mostly it doesn't matter, but sometimes it does. Clan members should have a textbox attached to their name in the clan list, where they can say "24 games" or "no games against ClanX" or "nomatch playerX". Perhaps it could be visible only on the challenge entry screen to ensure it remains private between member and clan-leader, but is available to clan-leader while doing matchups.
    That's one reason I gave up my clan once I was no longer unemployed. Until then I kept a spreadsheet with all of each member's clans so that they didn't play against another clan of theirs. It got complicated!
  5. 100$ de l'heure.
    Moves
    03 Apr '08 01:22
    Originally posted by nmdavidb

We have a "Buddy List" as subscribing members...is there a possible w ...[text shortened]... ..and from some of the feedback in other posts I think others like the idea as well.

Dave
    I like that one. And I would also like to be able to know how many clan games my members are playing right now for MY clan. I know that if I go to "Clan members info", I will get that info but it includes the challenges for each clans that person is in.

The leader's task is quite complicated sometimes. I agree that we should think about some options to add.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree