1. Standard memberXanthosNZ
    Cancerous Bus Crash
    p^2.sin(phi)
    Moves
    02 Sep '06 05:43
    Originally posted by rh741
    i know thats why i want russ to sell things and put donations,and other things
    But do you agree that the way Russ chooses to make the site profitable is his own lookout? If he decided to limit subscribers to not posting in the forums, 1 game at a time and a max of 20 overall that would be his choice.

Be thankful for what you get.

PS. Stop filling the Meet Opponents forum with your crap posting.
  2. in the dungeon
    Moves
    02 Sep '06 05:57

This post is unavailable.

Please refer to our posting guidelines.

3. Standard memberXanthosNZ
    Cancerous Bus Crash
    p^2.sin(phi)
    Moves
    02 Sep '06 05:58
    yea but listen this isnt fair to others
    Which others? And why isn't it fair? It seems perfectly fair to me and did back when I was a non-sub. If you pay you get full access to the site, if you don't pay to get limited access.
  4. in the dungeon
    Moves
    02 Sep '06 05:59

5. in the dungeon
    Moves
    02 Sep '06 06:16

6. UK
    Moves
    02 Sep '06 06:56
    yea but listen this isnt fair to others
    Life isn't fair.

Stop moaning. You're not owed a chess clan. Just like there's plenty of houses in the world that I can't afford to buy, I don't think that that means they should all be free instead.
  7. Standard memberMcKnights
    Marshall McKnights
    Florida
    Moves
    02 Sep '06 07:25
    Personally i disagree with it, maybe setting limitations to it as well would help, maybe only being able to join one team at a given time, and can not switch (join) another team while playing a game for one, to go further, maybe allowing only 4 games for clan games, would also add to the limits, they need to at least taste the flavor of clan play, personally i enjoy playing team games, though i havent done it here before but i do know how it goes cause of the other site im on
  8. Joined
    22 Aug '05
    Moves
    02 Sep '06 23:541 edit
    Originally posted by McKnights
    Personally i disagree with it, maybe setting limitations to it as well would help, maybe only being able to join one team at a given time, and can not switch (join) another team while playing a game for one, to go further, maybe allowing only 4 games for clan games, would also add to the limits, they need to at least taste the flavor of clan play, personal ...[text shortened]... mes, though i havent done it here before but i do know how it goes cause of the other site im on
    No, non-subs should get the minimum. [6 games is enough]
    Any more and you'd never hear the last of it from the subs - it's bad enough as it is. 😕

If you want more you should subscribe.
  9. Standard memberXanthosNZ
    Cancerous Bus Crash
    p^2.sin(phi)
    Moves
    03 Sep '06 01:35
    I like how this thread makes no sense now that every post by rh741 has been deleted.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree