1. Standard memberBobby Chess
    Anaconda Squeeze
    Lucena City
    Moves
    12 Feb '10 01:12
    This is address to admin;

I am a club and clan leader; do I have the capability to create a non-sub tourney for my non-sub members. If yes, what are the steps.
  2. Standard memberzozozozo
    Thread Killing Chimp
    In your retina!:D
    Moves
    12 Feb '10 01:15
    Originally posted by Bobby Chess

I am a club and clan leader; do I have the capability to create a non-sub tourney for my non-sub members. If yes, what are the steps.
    No.
  3. SubscriberKewpie
    since 1-Feb-07
    Australia
    Moves
    12 Feb '10 05:312 edits
    Originally posted by Bobby Chess

You can, but the process is not provided by RHP. You have a couple of options: maintain a separate website elsewhere (Alnwick Gadgy did this a couple of years ago), do it in the club using a forum thread to post info and LOTS of PMs (I've done this myself, but it was a heap of work, and several people dropped out during the process, skewing the results in favour of slow players). Does anyone have any other suggestions, apart from bullying the nonsubs into subscribing?

P.S. If you want to talk to Admin, the forum isn't an effective place. Sending feedback is more productive.
  4. Standard memberSwissGambit
    Caninus Interruptus
    Moves
    12 Feb '10 18:05
    Originally posted by Kewpie
    You can, but the process is not provided by RHP. You have a couple of options: maintain a separate website elsewhere (Alnwick Gadgy did this a couple of years ago), do it in the club using a forum thread to post info and LOTS of PMs (I've done this myself, but it was a heap of work, and several people dropped out during the process, skewing the results in f ...[text shortened]... nt to talk to Admin, the forum isn't an effective place. Sending feedback is more productive.
    Non-sub tourneys are exercises in futility. Too many non-subs either drop out, or fail to make the necessary spaces in their game load. I can see why RHP doesn't bother to do many such tourneys.
  5. Standard memberpatrickrutgers
    Pale Yellow Star!
    Minneapolis
    Moves
    16 Feb '10 00:07
    we have them going pretty regularly in Club 171. There are a few club members who help out in setting them up and running them, which helps out. A few people drop out, most stay in though. And yes the 6 game limit makes the tourney pretty slowly, but everyone who enters understand the limitation so it doesn't bother anyone. Everyone involved is in the same situation.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree