Non-subscriber tournaments

Non-subscriber tournaments

Site Ideas

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Devout Agnostic.

DZ-015

Moves
12 Sep 06
1 edit

Originally posted by BigDoggProblem
I love how these 'poor' countries always seem to have computers with internet access.

P.S. If you think it's not possible to play online correspondence tournaments for free, then you haven't looked hard enough.
Internet access in some poorer countries are state owned, and some of my friends who use the internet use the work computer. One of my more affluent friends, who has her own PC earns 4000 yuan a month. . . $400 to you or me.
In south Africa there is 10 rand to the euro, in Poland the average wage of a factory worker is €180 a month, what he is saying is quite true.

The fact of the matter is that wages are low in some countries when converting the money into euro or dollars, so even thought the prices of things in their country is relative to the amount they earn, when buying things from the west, their money just doesn't grow magically.

I sympathise.

F

Moves
12 Sep 06

Originally posted by PocketKings
whats the problem with my comment? illegal immigrants do make good money, it's good financial advice
No way good financial advice.
Arrogance yes, friendly no.

Secret RHP coder

on the payroll

Moves
12 Sep 06

Originally posted by huckleberryhound
I sympathise.
Agreed, and all the more reason to avail oneself of the free tourneys that are out there. It's too hard getting non-sub tourneys here with all the sub-elitists crying about rank and privilege.

Secret RHP coder

on the payroll

Moves
12 Sep 06

Originally posted by FabianFnas
No way good financial advice.
Arrogance yes, friendly no.
Does taking an obvious joke seriously demonstrate good social skills?

Devout Agnostic.

DZ-015

Moves
12 Sep 06

Agreed, and all the more reason to avail oneself of the free tourneys that are out there. It's too hard getting non-sub tourneys here with all the sub-elitists crying about rank and privilege.
I offered to start a tourney with a years sub as a prize, but it was deemed that it would bring out the chess engines.

Secret RHP coder

on the payroll

Moves
13 Sep 06

I offered to start a tourney with a years sub as a prize, but it was deemed that it would bring out the chess engines.
Unfortunately, this is also a problem even with sub-only tournaments, even with no money at all on the line.

F

Moves
13 Sep 06

Does taking an obvious joke seriously demonstrate good social skills?
As he received this 'joke' as an offending, the try to be funny gravely failed.
The lack of insight that the 'joke' could be taken as an insult shows low social skills.
If you, BigDogg, can't differ between a insulting 'joke' and a real laughable joke, then you too have a problem with your social skills.

Why not just be nice and friendly to eachother? Is this really so hard?

P
Banned from edits

Grammar dyslexic

Moves
13 Sep 06

The lack of insight that the 'joke' could be taken as an insult shows low social skills.
If you, BigDogg, can't differ between a insulting 'joke' and a real laughable joke, then you too have a problem with your social skills.

ooooooooooooo, gravely failed. how ominous that sounds.

seriously though, hows your finincial stability? I could smuggle you into the country and get you a job in Jersey, I'm only 20 minutes from that state. Couple nice farms right over the bridge

Devout Agnostic.

DZ-015

Moves
13 Sep 06

ooooooooooooo, gravely failed. how ominous that sounds.

seriously though, hows your finincial stability? I could smuggle you into the country and get you a job in Jersey, I'm only 20 minutes from that state. Couple nice farms right over the bridge
How about we start cracking jokes about 9/11, would that give you a giggle ? or is it only the suffering of other countries that gets you wet ?

P
Banned from edits

Grammar dyslexic

Moves
13 Sep 06

How about we start cracking jokes about 9/11, would that give you a giggle ? or is it only the suffering of other countries that gets you wet ?
actually, pi$$ing you off in this thread is really enjoyable, its so easy. You alerting a post has gotten to be like the boy who cried wolf, they probably don't even pay attention to your alerts anymore.

Seriously, who would alert that stuff, its not alertable. You have a sense of humor smaller than your tool, moron.

Go save the world somewhere else

Devout Agnostic.

DZ-015

Moves
13 Sep 06

actually, pi$$ing you off in this thread is really enjoyable, its so easy. You alerting a post has gotten to be like the boy who cried wolf, they probably don't even pay attention to your alerts anymore.

Seriously, who would alert that stuff, its not alertable. You have a sense of humor smaller than your tool, moron.

Go save the world somewhere else
I only alerted the first one bro.

You're not that good.

P
Banned from edits

Grammar dyslexic

Moves
13 Sep 06

ok sis, i guess you have to get the last word in, so go ahead. I'm done with you, i wash my hands of this 😏

Secret RHP coder

on the payroll

Moves
13 Sep 06
1 edit

How about stalking a member of a chess website because they stepped on your toes once? Does that show social skills?

F

Moves
13 Sep 06
2 edits

How about stalking a member of a chess website because they stepped on your toes once? Does that show social skills?
Sensitive, sensitive... 😵

What about we forbid all stalking altogether, how's that?
Perhaps you agree more with me than you will admit?

And this is what it's all about - be friendly to each other, don't offend each other deliberately.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
13 Sep 06

Originally posted by hipercandombe
Why not? There are some countries that 30 dollars it´s a whole month sallary...
non subscribers can play tournaments on game knot, although i seriously recommend subscribing to RHP.