1. Joined
    15 Mar '06
    Moves
    27 Mar '06 10:11
    OK so we can't get into any Clans or Sieges or even any Tournaments so why not assemble firstly a Non Subscribers Clan, with a good name.
    Then also a Tournament.

Also out of good gesture we can let the Subscribers enter.

I think it's fair😉
  2. Standard memberXanthosNZ
    Cancerous Bus Crash
    p^2.sin(phi)
    Moves
    27 Mar '06 10:341 edit
    What's next? Non-subs wanting avatars? It would open the floodgate so to speak.

EDIT: There is something you can add to water to stop suds. They add it to fountains near campus around here.
  3. Joined
    15 Mar '06
    Moves
    27 Mar '06 14:00
    Well it would give non subscribers a little experience. If they wanted to get into any other Clans or Tournaments then they wouls have to become a subscriber.

I think that soundes fair.
  4. Standard memberWulebgr
    Angler
    River City
    Moves
    27 Mar '06 14:43
    Originally posted by ifloodgate
    Well it would give non subscribers a little experience. If they wanted to get into any other Clans or Tournaments then they wouls have to become a subscriber.

The website is a business, yet you are able to use it services for free. Now you want premium services.

The cost of subscription is modest, and freeloaders get more here than most other sites. You are allowed to post in the forums, for example.
  5. Joined
    15 Mar '06
    Moves
    27 Mar '06 15:21
    All I'm saying is one Clan and One Tournament run on a regular basis for Non Subscribers. If you can't do that then you can't.

But on the business factor knowing how many people are here for just fun is probably quite a lot and pay for a subscription for it.

If non members wanted higher rated Clans and Tournaments then that's down to them to pay.

Or even better would if Subscribers could have a decision to let or even offer non Subscribers into tournaments as I think a lot of the players are friendly with each other or have good contacts.
  6. Standard memberRavello
    The Rude©
    who knows?
    Moves
    28 Mar '06 13:07

Then pay a one month subscription and you'll get a taste of Rhp flavour.

Next you will become addicted and you'll never be able to resist subscribing every year.
  7. Standard memberBigDogg
    Secret RHP coder
    on the payroll
    Moves
    29 Mar '06 18:03
    OK so we can't get into any Clans or Sieges or even any Tournaments so why not assemble firstly a Non Subscribers Clan, with a good name.
    Then also a Tournament.

Also out of good gesture we can let the Subscribers enter.

I think it's fair😉
    There are too many logistical problems with a non-sub clan. You'd probably get much more than 20 people (or whatever the maximum number of clan members is) trying to get in. What do you say to those who are excluded because the clan is full?
  8. Account suspended
    Moves
    29 Mar '06 18:45

This post is unavailable.

Please refer to our posting guidelines.

9. Joined
    15 Mar '06
    Moves
    31 Mar '06 10:01
    Ah I see.

I didn't realise there was a limit.
  10. London
    Moves
    01 Apr '06 20:01
    All I'm saying is one Clan and One Tournament run on a regular basis for Non Subscribers. If you can't do that then you can't.

But on the business factor knowing how many people are here for just fun is probably quite a lot and pay for a subscription for it.

If non members wanted higher rated Clans and Tournaments then that's down to them to pay.
    ...[text shortened]... rnaments as I think a lot of the players are friendly with each other or have good contacts.
    So what your saying is that as well as being able to post freely in the forums and get 6 games at a time for an unlimited period (for free) you now want your own tournaments and clan. Meaning that there will probably be less incentive for people to subscribe because they are already getting most of the features. Then Russ begins to lose money, or not make enough to invest in new server space or whatever, as well as then having to work harder at his other job to cover the costs of RHP. And then eventually it will all become to much and the site will close down.

Instead, why don't you subscribe for a month; is that really going to be such a strain on your finances?

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree