not keen

not keen

Site Ideas

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

RHP Code Monkey

RHP HQ

Moves
01 May 13
1 edit

Originally posted by warchessky
I agree. Upgrade almost sucks. Too many bugs to mention. Now need to slide and capture pieces by hand on analysis board and that's if I can get to it at all. Jeez!! Colors awful as well as board and piece choices. Members should be given choice to upgrade or not. I really enjoyed this site but now may leave. I will give it a few more days.
The analyse board issue is a bug that will be fixed today.

t

Moves
01 May 13

speaking of bugs all the bishops have a bug like thing about one inch beside of them

K

Moves
01 May 13
1 edit

!?

j

Dublin Ireland

Moves
02 May 13

Originally posted by tim88
speaking of bugs all the bishops have a bug like thing about one inch beside of them
Too many magic mushrooms again Tim. 🙂

S
Caninus Interruptus

Moves
02 May 13

Originally posted by johnnylongwoody
Too many magic mushrooms again Tim. 🙂
I believe you should refer that to his parents. 😲

Moves
02 May 13

What I am battling with in the new format is the fact that I can either have my game notes, OR details (ie what piece has been taken), visible at one time.
Anyway this can be changed ?

sb

Moves
05 May 13

I used to really like this site, but not anymore. The upgrade makes playing hard work. Will be looking elsewhere

Moves
05 May 13

I generally like the look: the board, tabs,..

What I mainly miss is time information. 'Time remaining' used to be useful in MyGames list. And even on a game page, I have to scroll to see the clock.

Other drawback is mobile playing. Used to work very fine on my Nokia E5, could fit a game board on the screen. Now the view is either too close or too remote.

a
Not actually a cat

The Flat Earth

Moves
05 May 13

Initially, I was disturbed. Change always does that, doesn't it? Seems alright though, on reflection, and (touch wood) it seems to have improved the lagging and freezing which had become more and more frequent...