1. Standard memberMarinkatomb
    wotagr8game
    tbc
    Moves
    15 Jul '10 09:50
    Would it be possible to add a new tag to the forums so that notations can be added to games when they are posted. Currently if you want to add analysis, you have to write it before or after the game board. This means that the notations cannot be read with the board in view. It would be really great if notations could appear on the right hand side of the board in an independently scrollable box. 🙂
  2. SubscriberRuss
    RHP Code Monkey
    RHP HQ
    Moves
    15 Jul '10 10:18
    Yes, I'm on this one.
  3. Standard memberMarinkatomb
    wotagr8game
    tbc
    Moves
    15 Jul '10 10:34
    Originally posted by Russ
    Yes, I'm on this one.
    Wow, now that is what i call a speedy response! Do you have any plans to celebrate the sites tenth birthday? Must be coming up pretty soon...? 🙂
  4. SubscriberRuss
    RHP Code Monkey
    RHP HQ
    Moves
    15 Jul '10 11:001 edit
    Originally posted by Marinkatomb
    Wow, now that is what i call a speedy response! Do you have any plans to celebrate the sites tenth birthday? Must be coming up pretty soon...? 🙂
    Feb 2011. If that doesn't call for a meet up (with pizza on tap), I don't know what does... 🙂
  5. Standard memberMarinkatomb
    wotagr8game
    tbc
    Moves
    15 Jul '10 11:16
    Originally posted by Russ
    Feb 2011. If that doesn't call for a meet up (with pizza on tap), I don't know what does... 🙂
    Cool, i think that should definitely be put into action. I'm not sure whether i'll be in the country though as i'm moving abroad to teach English for a while. My plans are somewhat vague at this point though, February is still a while away. 🙂

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree