notebook

Standard memberMP
Site Ideas 30 Jul '06 00:49
  1. Joined
    21 May '06
    Moves
    30 Jul '06 00:49
    Hiya. I might be missing something here (if so please explain) but the notebook function only appears to be available to make notes before you submit a move and then you can save the notebook changes afterwards. Could it be modified to enable you to make changes to a notebook at any point in a game.

Quite often I've got specific moves ahead planned, or a general strategy to aim for, but forget to note my thoughts until after I've made the move in question. Then it's another few days and several games until my next move and I've possibly lost my original dynamite plan of action.

If this option is available and I'm just being stupid, please point me in the right direction

Ta
    Martin
  2. Joined
    24 Mar '06
    Moves
    30 Jul '06 01:56
    I ask the same thing a few weeks back and never got a real answer as to why it is this way but it still is so I guess it dosen't bother the right people. Good luck with your thread.
  3. Standard memberXanthosNZ
    Cancerous Bus Crash
    p^2.sin(phi)
    Moves
    30 Jul '06 09:001 edit
    It's already available.

My Games -> Game in Question -> Notebook -> Add Comments to Notebook -> Click Save Notebook Changes

EDIT: It seems all that weed you've been smoking has affected your memory Chronicman.

Check out:
    http://www.timeforchess.com/board/showthread.php?threadid=46317&page=52
    or Thread 46317 Page 52

Nordlys solved your problem which wasn't the same as the poster in this thread.
  4. Joined
    21 May '06
    Moves
    30 Jul '06 10:52
    Excellent, thanks
  5. Standard memberIM4Y2NV
    Dadohalic
    Finger tip talking.
    Moves
    31 Jul '06 02:23
    or even better now is dont make a move make a change to your note book and submit move and notes are saved with out really moving
  6. Standard memberXanthosNZ
    Cancerous Bus Crash
    p^2.sin(phi)
    Moves
    31 Jul '06 05:45
    Originally posted by I14U2NV
    or even better now is dont make a move make a change to your note book and submit move and notes are saved with out really moving
    That's exactly what I said.
  7. Joined
    22 Aug '05
    Moves
    31 Jul '06 06:49
    Even better now is dont make a move make a change to your note book and submit move and notes are saved with out really moving........😞

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree