1. Joined
    07 Jun '05
    Moves
    02 Jan '13 16:32
    I would prefer to be able to pay my subscription, without having my credit card details stored for next year. Security of my credit card details is the major concern.

At present I have to jump through a whole bunch of hoops to delete the details again after paying, which is part of the reason my subscription has not been renewed yet.

I will renew, and jump through the hoops, but it would be an improvement not to need to do this.
  2. SubscriberPonderable
    chemist
    Linkenheim
    Moves
    03 Jan '13 15:34
    Another idea would be the "lifelong" subscription giving the subscriber also a white star. It should be reasonably prized...say 5 to 7 yearly subscriptions.
  3. SubscriberKewpie
    since 1-Feb-07
    Australia
    Moves
    03 Jan '13 21:46
    Great idea.
  4. Standard memberRevRSleeker
    CerebrallyChallenged
    Lyme BayChesil Beach
    Moves
    03 Jan '13 23:47

This post is unavailable.

Please refer to our posting guidelines.

5. Standard memberRevRSleeker
    CerebrallyChallenged
    Lyme BayChesil Beach
    Moves
    03 Jan '13 23:56
    Originally posted by Ponderable
    Another idea would be the "lifelong" subscription giving the subscriber also a white star. It should be reasonably prized...say 5 to 7 yearly subscriptions.
    I'm yet to find out how this 'character' managed to get the 'pawn star', with a one off payment, nigh on a DECADE after they were supposed to have ceased that initiative...
    I have enquired about this for myself, alas to no avail...he's literally on his own in this regard, I can find no other that has made a one off payment since '03...he stood out like a sore thumb before the pawn star, doubly so now lol.

User 501860= joined site 2009, 'pawn star' in early 2012.
  6. SubscriberKewpie
    since 1-Feb-07
    Australia
    Moves
    04 Jan '13 00:581 edit
    He's not claiming "original pawn star" in his profile as many of them do. My guess is he's a returning user, if he's not then his rating chart is indicative of a quite different problem.
  7. Standard memberRevRSleeker
    CerebrallyChallenged
    Lyme BayChesil Beach
    Moves
    04 Jan '13 01:22
    Originally posted by Kewpie
    He's not claiming "original pawn star" in his profile as many of them do. My guess is he's a returning user, if he's not then his rating chart is indicative of a quite different problem.
    I thought about 'return user' also...but why wait 3yrs, and actively subscribe full price for '09, '10, and '11, before getting his 'pawn star' in 2012..
    I know this as I've been ''aware'' of him since '09 as a friend played him here, but he's been on loads of folks radar because he continues to be a 'no loss' player...
    The site went out of its way to accept some sort of payment for this one-off-payment-pawn-star, but the reality is that it just made lots of folk CHOKE when they saw it !!
  8. SubscriberKewpie
    since 1-Feb-07
    Australia
    Moves
    04 Jan '13 04:55
    I have a thought. Those of us who'd like a lifetime-payment star could send feedback requesting it. Just to see what happens.
  9. Subscribermwmiller
    RHP Member No.16
    Moves
    04 Jan '13 13:351 edit
    I would suggest a new totally different color star for new "life membership" subscriptions, such as a green one. That is, if a "life membership" option is created.

Just a thought....
  10. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    04 Jan '13 16:331 edit
    Originally posted by Ponderable
    I've already asked about that back a few years ago, & it wasn't in the cards.

I do have a "Life" subscription on another site.

I'd be in favour of one for sure!

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree