1. Joined
    22 Aug '05
    Moves
    22 Sep '08 17:281 edit
    When you set the advanced options limits for people to accept your open invites, I think it would be better if the applicable rating limit be the same as tournament entry limits.
    Tournament Entry Rating is calculated by the formula (CurrentRating + HighestRating) / 2. The entry rating will never drop to more than 100 points below your Highest Rating.

That would stop somone who's rating had plummeted from 1900 [for example]to 1300 from trying to hornswoggle a bunch of rating points off us poor unsuspecting members who can't be bothered to look at their graphs.

Thanks for considering this improvement. 😉

edit.
    whatever Invies are 😞
  2. Joined
    15 Aug '08
    Moves
    22 Sep '08 17:46
    Originally posted by Dr Strangelove
    When you set the advanced options limits for people to accept your open invites, I think it would be better if the applicable rating limit be the same as tournament entry limits.
    [b][i]Tournament Entry Rating is calculated by the formula (CurrentRating + HighestRating) / 2. The entry rating will never drop to more than 100 points below your Highest ...[text shortened]... ir graphs.

Thanks for considering this improvement. 😉

edit.
    whatever Invies are 😞
    Trash can

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree