1. Joined
    25 Nov '03
    Moves
    21 Dec '05 02:07
    Originally posted by dottewell
    Fair point. Perhaps the scope of your challenges should be limited to only those players who could gain something by beating you.

I just know I'm going to hit "Post" and find someone has already said that.

Incidentally, what happened to those unacceptable >2500 games with silly titles? Were they deleted by Russ?
    Is that a picture of Coronation Street? I see you fly the Union Jack so I assume you videotape all the episodes to watch in bed with a cup of Ovaltine in between scratching your chilblains and whining about load-mouthed American tourists in Jolly Old England.
  2. Joined
    25 Nov '03
    Moves
    21 Dec '05 02:20
    Originally posted by Santa Drummer
    Or maybe its because you were an idiot and got beat easy? Thats the funniest game I have seen in ages

oH and you tried schollars mate
    Are you the guy's partner?
  3. Standard memberXanthosNZ
    Cancerous Bus Crash
    p^2.sin(phi)
    Moves
    21 Dec '05 04:22
    Fair point. Perhaps the scope of your challenges should be limited to only those players who could gain something by beating you.

I just know I'm going to hit "Post" and find someone has already said that.

Incidentally, what happened to those unacceptable >2500 games with silly titles? Were they deleted by Russ?
    Russ deleted them. Eventually.
  4. Joined
    12 Jun '05
    Moves
    21 Dec '05 08:06
    Originally posted by plaines
    Is that a picture of Coronation Street? I see you fly the Union Jack so I assume you videotape all the episodes to watch in bed with a cup of Ovaltine in between scratching your chilblains and whining about load-mouthed American tourists in Jolly Old England.
    Weren't you the guy whining about people going off-topic?

You're funny.
  5. Joined
    25 Nov '03
    Moves
    21 Dec '05 12:50
    Weren't you the guy whining about people going off-topic?

You're funny.
    I agree, accusing someone of videotaping Coronation Street is off-topic, and I'm sorry.
    I was simply asking for an option to not accept games from non-subs from open invites., regardless if they are (like me) rude or not rude.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree